Park Chanyeol: Live

Start from the beginning

But fan comments came to the same conclusion: they were dating.

"Oh come on, it's not even that compromising!" he said and Y/N turned the phone's screen towards her, while bringing her other hand to her mouth to bite the nail. "We were just singing Dreams Come True."

"But it's not what the fans think, there's even a video of you hugging me." Y/N said, watching on her phone.

It really wasn't compromising, mainly because afterwards, Chanyeol hugged Sehun in the same way.

"Oh give me that." he took his arm behind his head to grab his girlfriend's phone.

"Hey!" she complained but he started swiping the screen. "Look, there are a lot of people thinking I was just being me." he glanced at Y/N who eyed him suspiciously. "I'll read it to you: 'lol he literally leans on Sehun afterwards, so they're dating', ew no!" Chanyeol stuck his tongue out in disgust and Y/N chuckled lightly.

"Good thing they were at an NCT show because if it was a comedy Y/N would probably be without an arm"

"Yeah, you do that with people when you laugh."

"But hey, there are a lot of people who shipp us."

"Really?" Y/N asked curiously and tried to snoop through the phone.

"They even made a thread about the two of us." he replied calmly and Y/N widened her eyes.

"What? You're kidding!" she said and slipped between her boyfriend's arm to see the phone too, he hugged her while opening the tweet.

The compilation had photos, videos, gifs of interactions between the two in events of all kinds.

Y/N was never subtle in hiding what she felt for Chanyeol, it was no wonder he discovered the not-so-secret crush she had for him.

So the pictures of them looking at each other meant more than it should, she always smiled broadly when she saw him, it wasn't common to do that with anyone.

And a photo in particular that she never actually explained, taken by a fan with low resolution, Y/N holding her phone and her backpack at the airport, accidentally her phone had been unlocked by fingerprint and it was possible to see that her boyfriend was the wallpaper, although couldn't quite see his face the fans had found similarities.

Chanyeol was always looking for her at SM concerts, whether to bow when greeting her - even though he had seen her backstage before - or to hold her hand at the end.

At award shows, they always seemed to talk with their eyes when they were at nearby tables. And they always danced and sang louder when one was performing.

She repeatedly praised the group's songs on her social media just as he did, and although it was vague, fans took it as a sign.

The interviews where she described her ideal type, someone like him.

The similar clothing and accessories. Which in their case wasn't similar, the hoodies Y/N took were actually Chanyeol's but no one could prove it. Anyone on the internet could buy the same model and size.

"Nothing that hasn't happened to other idols." Y/N spoke after a while.

If they didn't deny it and didn't confirm it, it would just be internet theory. Right?

"Ah, but this is interesting." Chanyeol stopped at one of the tweets with a wide smile.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes!" he chuckled before reading it aloud. "Y/N bubble update: 'I'm watching Descendants of the Sun again. Oh what? How many times have I watched it? Probably like 5 lol I really like this genre. And Dr. Kang is right, girls really fantasizes about the army uniform.' You said that the day I sent you my uniform picture." Chanyeol accused and she felt her cheeks burn.

That comment had been days before official photos of Chanyeol serving it were released on the internet, another clue for fans.

"I told you that on that video call." she tapped him lightly on the chest and he laughed.

Chanyeol dropped her phone on the bed and rolled over her, resting his elbows on either side of her body and glaring at her mischievously as she brought her hands to his shoulder.

"Actually you said something a lot worse, do you want me to repeat it?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and she laughed shyly.

"It's not necessary!" he nodded and leaned down to kiss her forehead, making her sigh at the contact.

Chanyeol then kissed Y/N's nose, cheek and chin, she just laughed lightly as she caressed his shoulder.

With her eyes already closed from the previous caresses, Y/N felt her boyfriend gently place his lips on hers, it was enough to melt her completely, no matter how many times they kissed even after so much time together, she felt the same things from the beginning, as if she were that dreamy little girl.

One of Chanyeol's hands went to her face, the big warm palm caressing her skin as they kept the same slow rhythm. Y/N took the opportunity to bring a hand to the back of his neck and caress the short strands of hair.

She felt him smile between the kiss and pulled away, causing her to complain.

"Hey, baby." he spoke softly and she opened her eyes, staring at him. "Don't worry, we'll be able to hide our relationship long enough."

[...]

Chanyeol was live in his study on Instagram just over 15 minutes ago. He talked to the fans, answered questions, sang, showed some demos of songs he was working on.

All because he was bored that afternoon, his girlfriend was too busy with her own schedule and would probably be late, it was enough time to interact with the fans for a while.

A week had passed since the leaked photos of the concert they went to together and some fans were still asking about Y/N in the chat, he smiled sideways but pretended not to see.

They had agreed to hold back the relationship news for a longer time, for the sake of Y/N's group promotions, anyway the company had already released both of them to announce it whenever they wanted but Chanyeol wanted it to be special, they had been together for a long time it was true, but he wanted to take a new step with her.

He was so busy with his guitar, playing as he always did in his spare time, that he didn't hear the studio door open.

Y/N walked on tiptoe so as not to make any noise, smiling mischievously without noticing that the camera was on.

"Hi, love. I'm home." she hummed and the boyfriend turned around completely shocked, his eyes looked like they were going to pop out.

She didn't understand why he stood there with the guitar in his lap, usually he always dropped everything and ran to hug her and kiss her all over her face.

However all he did was point his head back to where the camera was and Y/N followed with her eyes, feeling her heart race when she saw her boyfriend's screen.

"Is it live?" she asked quietly and shyly as she saw the chat going crazy.

"Yes." he replied, laughing nervously.

"Huh... I'll leave then, I'll let you do what you're doing." She stuttered and a nervous laugh came out. Chanyeol chuckled, scratching his head and looked at the screen. He could even keep track of the comments because they came in so quickly. "I'm so sorry! Oh my God."

"It's okay, babe." he chuckled again and looked back to see Y/N shake her head in disbelief and she clumsily closed the door.

He took a deep breath before looking back at the camera, his eyes lowered to the comments and he chuckled at the comments. Most were freaking out over Y/N's surprise appearance, but the other half were all the same 'Are they dating??'.

"Yeah guys, I guess now you know." he shrugged, and propped his elbow on the table and put his face in his hand, moving closer to the screen to read better, and to hide his huge smile.

Chanyeol laughed when he read a comment and had to agree.

They suck at hiding lol that's what makes them perfect for each other

tumblr: justwritesdreams