"So this is my bedroom" I said as I welcomed her inside.
"You have soo many childhood pictures of your's here" she said as she looked at the wall filled with photos of me and my family.
"Yeah eomma loves to keep photographs in every room" I replied.
"Wow"

"You go and get freshen up I'll wait" she said as she looked at me.
"You can go first you know" I shrugged.
"No it's okay I'm fine" she said passing me a small smile as I nodded my head and went to have a bath.

• • •

"You know Y/N, when yoongi was young he wanted to become a bird, so one day in school he suddenly started having bumbs on his hands and thought he's growing wings and then he started crying in front of teacher that he didn't wanted to become a bird so soon. But in reality he got allergic to pineapple!!" My brother exclaimed all four of them including them started laughing.

"Seriously yoongi" she looked at me as she said in between her laughs.
"I was a kid back then" I whined as embarrassment took over me but all of them continued laughing.

They kept telling Y/N about my embarrassing childhood stories and kept having fun.
"Okay but where are we going tomorrow!?" I said to change the topic.

"Visit the popular spots in Daegu, you and Y/N should go and have fun" eomma suggested
Before I could deny Y/N spoke,
"You guys should come with us too, it's been a long time since you last met yoongi.."
"Yeah Eomma Y/N is right, you guys should come with us too" I said
"Okay then we will go together" Appa said and all of us agreed.

"Y/N seems a great child Yoongi-ah, just keep her happy always." Appa said as he placed his hand on mine.

"

I promise appa, she is one of the best things ever happened to me, I will always keep her by my side" I said as I looked at Y/N who was busy helping Eomma in the kitchen as they were having their own chit-chat.

"I wish for both of you to be happy always now go and take some rest" he suggested.
"I'll just go and take a stroll then I'll take rest." I replied and we both stood up to do our respective things.

I looked at Y/N hoping for her to come with me, since I didn't spend much time with her today. But she seemed busy with eomma so I just went alone.

•  •  •

I came back in the house but Y/N was no where to be seen.
"Eomma where is Y/N?" I asked as I looked at her.
"She's in your bedroom" she said cleaning the kitchen counter as I went upstairs.

I came inside and saw Y/N standing in the balcony looking at the view outside.
I went behind her and back hugged her.

"Are you tired?" I asked as she just  nodded.
"Then let's go inside" I said as I held her hand and let her inside.

I made her sit on the bed and sat beside her.
"You are too silent today.. what happened?" I asked noticing her silence but she just shook her head as no.
"There is something butterfly, did someone from my family said something?"
"No yoongi they're the most kind people I've ever met, they didn't said anything" she assured me.

"Then what is it? I know something is wrong with you and you can't hide it from me, so just be honest."
"I don't want to bother you and make you sad with my thoughts" she said as I kissed her to which she kissed me back.