"Your Grandpapa is out at the moment. While, your Brother Archer couldn't have a strength to face you." He answered as he cupped my face before holding your hands.

"You were in danger, our love. We almost lost you, please be careful and don't throw yourself in any perilous." Pakiusap niya at ts'ka nilagay ang kamay ko sa noo niyang tinungo niya.

"I will."

"Do you wanna go back to the palace today? Your Grandpapa is there."

Tumango naman agad ako.

He took a long sigh before standing up. "I'll go come with you. Stay still there, I'll get ready." Hinalikan nito at gilid ng noo ko bago lumabas.

🍀

I was staring deeply to palace can already be seen.

I was escorted by my Uncle Dad. Nagtaka akong dire diretso kami sa opisina nang magaling na emperador.

Ngunit.

Rage arise within me.

I could feel that my face was flushed by anger.

"You bitch!" Agad na sinalubong ko ng sampal si Annabelle kaya gulat itong napahawak sa mukha niyang hindi ko pa nasasampal.

Oh pota, bobo.

Napairap ako bago sinampal naman ito sa kabila pa. Para naman hindi na siya lugi sa paghawak sa kabilang mukhang hindi ko pa naman nasasampal.

"Anaisarwen Isla! Stop hurting and name calling your older sister!" Galit na tumingin ako sa tawagin na nating ama ko nang suwayin ako nito sa ginawa ko sa pinakamamahal, and nowmbir 1 sa puso niyang anak.

"Why would I? She. Is. NOT. MY. SISTER. Do you even know what this daughter of a hoe-bitch, your lovely daughter did to me?!" Nanggagalaiti kong hinigit pababa ang buhok nito.

Ahh, her famous nonstop producting of tears by yours truly, untouchable tearducts.

"Don't you show your disgusting tears, you saint-shit!" Akmang sisipain ko na ito nang hawakan na ako ni Uncle Dad.

Hah! It almost felt like that all the pain left in my body.

"My freaking head hurts like hell because of you, now you're crying instead to saying anything to them?!"

"You're one of the major reason why my situation got worst. What would you do if I become stupid like you? Huh?!" Paga-alburuto ko.

"Isla." A silence passed as my name was called at the same time my kick landed on her thigh. Malakas na talaga 'yon para matumba pa.

Hindi niya na kailangan dagdagan ng kakeme-an niya.

"Sit down, Emperor Dustine." Grandpapa ordered the Emperor when he was about to stop.

"Dear child, why are you in a brassy mode and being violent? You're still not alright."

"I won't apologize for my actions, Grandpapa. It's just when I saw that face my patience and rationale went downhill."

"She just thr-" I bit myself when that girl just cried loudly.

"Ahh, damn." I whispered. "Stop crying, you piece of a trash!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Nakakairits. Nakakairita. Nakakairita!

"What's happening!... here?" Ah, great here comes the older brother. He looked at me but I glared at him before he looks at the other.

"Austine. Don't come closer." Suway ni Grandpapa. Tumingin ito sa akin bago bumuntong hininga.

"We couldn't grasp on what angered you, Isla. Can you please tell us?" Mahinahong suway din nito sa akin.

"Hah! I couldn't believe that girl, Grandpapa! I thought at first she was trying to help me by throwing rocks at the creature but viola! Alas! A rock bigger than a fist hit my head." I smiled annoyingly with that girl to to that stupid father.

"Instead of helping me, you disturb that fight. You could also stay farther or even run, I tell you that but you'rea distraction.You know what angered me the most?" Uncle Dad let go of me before I look every each one of them.

"I saw that girl smirk at me! Not just any smirk, but looks she was proud of it. Oh, you thought I didn't notice?"

Sa sinabi ko nawalan na ng kulay ang mukha nito.

"Don't reason out on me to this. I am very very mad and furious."

"What also cut the strings on me was her timing when the help came. You sneered at me before losing your consciousness knowing who was coming and it was coming for you first. Bravo!" Pinalakpak ko pa ang kamay ko bago masamang tiningnan ang kapatid ko.

Stupid.

"I was just at relieve when the rescue was there! I was also frustrated..."

"Oh dear me.." I comb my hair before putting my hand to  a cross to my chest.

"What are you even doing at the hunting premises first? Idiot."

"Is it because they helped me first--"

My gaze darkened which stopped her and even Grandpapa and our dear father to stare at me.

"Is that it? The root of your anger because you thought that I steal everything from you? I would never steal so don't be jealous, you're just a love deprived and a harsh princess." I raise my brows, hindi paapi ang babaeng 'to because she was threatened.

"Duh, you have nothing. I have everything. You dare to compare yourself to me." I sighed. "Well, atleast I'm not a ill fake lotus attention seeking stupid bitch." Walang pakeng tinugon ko bago nanggigil na sinipa ang lamesa na tumama sa kanya.

Tumaas pa ang kilay ko.

"You just gather evety bit of anger I have for you. I'll make your life miserable."

"And Dear Emperor, even if you punish me or stop me. You can't." Tumawa pa ako.

"You can't do that just because it's my fault that-"

"Oh, I would love to see you to try me." Pinagpalitan ko ang tingin ang magaama.

"You still haven't taste my worst. It's yet to come." Huling sabi ko bago nagpaalam kina Grandpapa at Uncle Dad before I stormed out to that place.