Distant

Anais Isla

I don't know the reason why, but my great father strictly ordered for me to return.

They wanted to oppose to it, but it's an Imperial Order.

I was also strictly escorted back to the Palace.

Napabuntong hininga ako.

Mukhang ayaw ata ako pagalingin ng mga 'to.

"Sister! H-How's your feeling? Are you okay?" Gusto ko umirap na, umatras ako kasi ang lapit niya.

Mukha ba din ako magiging okay kung siya agad ang bungad sa'kin dito? The nerves.

"Pardon, First Princess. My Princess should be resting." Yuri interrupted.

He came back as soon as heard the news about the princess, nagkataon pa na ang arrival niya ay ang pagkakaroon ko ng sakit.

Kunwari pang nalungkot ito at wishes niya ang kagalingan ko. Wow, is that a curse? sumpa talaga.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"How's her body?

"Your Majesty, it seems like the Princess is dealing sith emotional changes because of that it  take a toll on her body. It's advisable to do not stress her highness."

Napamulat ako nang maramdaman ko na may naguusap sa kwarto ko.

"Why are you here, Your Majesty?" Agap kong tanong bago bumangon.

"I... check up on you. You're still sick."

"I am fine. It's not that life threatening." Sagot ko bago uminom ng tubig.

"I am sorry for sending you back, I was just worried. So are your older brother and sister." I snorted secretly. Ang kulit niya din e, I said that I don't want to deal with any one of them.

Kahit anong pagpapaganda at pagpa-pabango niya sa mga pangalan nila, lalo na no'ng bruha, I would never ever get close to that thing.

"Well, yeah I was doing well recovering over there." Binaba ko ang baso bago tumingin muli sa kanya. "If you're done satisfying yourself, you can go now, Your Majesty."

Bakit kailangan i-entertain ko pa 'tong magaling naming ama? Did he even notice that I can't rest well with his presence here?

He then smiled and sighed. Tumango na siya bago tumingin muli sa'kin bago tumayo na at nagpaalam.

Kundangan na lang ay umirap ako. I don't need his pity on me because I was once begging for any mercy and pity, but they didn't show me one. They would never do it again to me.

"Hello?" May isa pang loka ang sumilip sa kwarto ko.

"I'm just wondering if you're alright?" Tumitig lang ako sa kanya. Not minding her.

"I'm really worried when I heard you're sick." Akmang itutuntong niya ang paa niya sa kwarto ko ngunit sinamaan ko siya ng tingin, she then flinched at my gestures.

"Uhm, I brought you some fruits that I picked myself, It will be good on yourself." Gusto ko na naman umirap wth.

"Get your filthy self out of my sight, I don't need you here." Malamig kong sabi bago pinatong ang kamay ko sa unan sa nasa hita ko.

"But.. I just.." kimi na naman nitong puna.

"Can't you understand? Stop forcing me to get along with you nor get close to me, can't you get it? You're so irritating." Pinaiinit na naman ulo ko.

I do not also want to be obnoxious and all always but they're all testing me it's frustrating and annoying. Ang kukulit hindi pa makaintindi.

"Anais, I heard you reject our sister--" here comes the other one. Hindi na matapos tapos mga 'to.

"Stop talking. I don't wanna hear all of your whims and complaints."

"Why.. why are you distancing yourself on us? We just wanted to get close to you." I look at him seriously when I sense him being furious. It's not on his whims. He definitely notice I was trying not to get any chance with them but he's still doing it so.

"I just feel doing it."

"Feel? How could you say that when we are just caring for you?"

"Royal Prince, it's not like I need it or I can't live without it. Do I look like enjoying myself here? Oh, why don't you ask yourselves first why I end up being like this to all of you?" I frankly asked since the royalties must have lost their own reasoning and become naive.

"Don't complain on me when you're all forcing me."