Legend

Anaisarwen Isla

I was a bit lost when my mother's tombstone that I'm holding into was lighten up.

What is happening? Napaatras ako nang makita ko na ang ilaw ay nagt-turn into a scroll.

Huh?

What an absolutely freaking hell?

I blinked for many times to assure myself that my eyes were not playing any pranks on me. I even peak at Brother Archer, he was the same as me.

I wasn't!

What in the world is this?

Nagtatala man ay inabot ko ang kamay sa scroll ko. The trace of energy in the scroll wasn't my mother's power, who could it be?

Nakakunot ang forehead ko na inilahad ang scroll. Of course, I didn't left Brother Archer hanging on what's going on even I, myself was having doubts!

I didn't do anything but he was also mystify.

"Ahh?" I was flabbergasted on the sight of the writing in the scroll.

Jeez, who would wrote this unreadable? Cheapskate something or what in this world is this.

My eyes shortly widden due to the fact that I'm slowly digesting this weird letters.

I creased my forehead, tilted mg head and narrowed my eyes before looking at my Brother who's also looking at me weirdly.

Am I weird na? Oh no.

No no! Hindi naman siguro 'no? I wouldn't let myself be weird like no'ng magkapatid na ewan sa palasyo.

I blinked. Trying to process things inside my head.

I gulped before finally put myself fo read it.

'To the land where the chaos was spread
To the sea that flood fear
To the sky filled with hatred and pain
To the sun that dissolve the hope

A lionheartrd warrior will rise

A voice of solidarity was unknown

A new power will emerge to brought light upon the darkness.

The arrival of evil, the vessel of chaos itself will awaken.

You, who was brought with the fate of destiny shall bestow upon the people the change and rule out the ungodly wicked being.'

What kind of sh- no, it was just appeared. It might be my mother's?

Aish! I don't know.

"Can you understand what it says, Brother?" I was baffled on the fact that I could read that. I never encountered this type of writing. Ancient was also ruled out since it wasn't like this.

It's like runes.

"Huh? I-" Before he could answer my question, my expression hardened.

What a great timing. I was distracted when I noticed that the scroll I was holding was nowhere to be seen right now.

"What are you doing here?" Are they stalking me? Ahh, no way! They wouldn't be. "Don't excuse my rudeness, bye the way." Austine look at me like he was tired dealing which what he called 'spoiled rotten mean princess tantrums'.

It's not he can handle me in anyway though?

"You even brought uninvited thing- being."

He touch his temple and slowly massage it.

This boy is getting on my nerves, I could totally understand if he was the only one who came here. He was with the being who didn't have an ounce of connection through my mother, he totally did bring her love of her life's secret love child? He's totally sick!

Napailing ako, what to expect? They're all imbelic and dull-witted.

"Anaisarwen, your at the presence of the in peace majesty."

"She's my mother."

"Same as mine."

"And her? Does she have anything to with 'our' mother?" He stopped.

"Disrespectful. You brought to our mother's grave your father's bastard child." Kunwari na tinakpan ko bibig ko due to my harsh and mean words.

Nanlaki ang mata nito bago tiningnan ang kapatid niya na nakatulala sa walang hanggan.

"Anaisarwen, you and your foul-mouth was getting out of your bounds."

"No, dearest prince! Your shameless self is soaring high that it could reach my mother up above." Walang emosyon kong sabi.

"Prince Austine! How could you bring that to Aunt? To mama? How dare you..." hindi din makapaniwala si Brother Archer sa ginawa ng pinsan niya.

My eyes shift to the girl who was busy admiring my mother's grave.

Of course, you could see how fascinated she is to my mother.

I mean yeah? Even if I said that my mother was the fairest of all the women in the Empire the most prominent, the golden and perfect woman, her mother was the Emperor truly loved in his life.

That enraged me.

I totally get that no status, wealth, personality or even looks can stop a feeling. I get that.

It's just that so called father of mine wasted my mother. Tanga 'diba?

And it hurts to think the naked truth that my mother endured it because she loved him to death.

"How nice it must be to have-"

"Oh please, stop." I stopped her before she could uttered her dramatic acting script.

"You're invading my mother's space. Go visit your mother, you had yours." Walang pasintabi kong sabi.

I know for a fact na walang burial na nangyari sa ina niya. She must've been jealous over the sight of this grandiose memorial that her mother couldn't have. And I will not pity her for that.

"Anaisarwen!"

"Stop calling my name repeatedly!"

It becomes so pangit when he's calling it. For deep shit's sake!

"For the countless times, are you that seriosuly numb and dumb? Dear oh so great Prince Austine? It's not on me picking a petty fight on you nor on her. It's about you enable her to cross the borders she shouldn't be crossing with." I spoke the honest truth. It's not like I wanted to deal with them always.

"There are certain things- no, numerous things you know she was not allowed to but you're letting her because of what? You wanted to give her everything and recover to this family of yours shortage on her?"

"Both of you and your father was being too much, so much that you forgot what is supposed to be and your responsibilities." Madiin kong sambit.

"How many time do we have to tell you that you were just blinded of pain and your jealousy fo make you realize thst there is no competition between you and her."

"Of course I had to competition on her, I was so fucking far off from that bitch-"

"Stop calling our sister a bitch will you, Anaisarwen?"

Fuck this shit, I'm getting frustrated with his demands and reason.

"She's no sister of mine, it's yours! Why would you sail the boat of responsibilty of yours to me? I'm entitled enough to speak for myself and withdraw things I don't think is connected to me." I eyed that girl then look at him.

"Ohh- me? Jealous? Excuse me, I was just calling you out for fulfilling things out of the bound not knowing what and why will I be jealous of her? That's seems so far off." I was totally offended by that. "And you're right I was eaten up by pain, happy?"

"Don't fulfill things you can't in exchange of my expense." I bitterly added.

Natigilan ito. Now did you notice?

Tsk. Calling me out for pointing out the fact I spilled is so amusing.