Fate

Anaisarwen Isla

Aww she left.

She must be running to her father while crying. Oh poor girl.

Hindi na din siya nakasagot pa, ni hindi man lang humingi ng paumanhin miski sa mga nagtatanyagang bisita namin.

Malapit na kasi siyang umiyak, totoong iyak niya na ha kasi kung nagsalita pa siya ay tutulo na ang luha niya.

Bumalik na muli ang sigla ng usapan sa pangkat namin at natapos kami nang matiwasay.

I guess she could feel na she will receive backlash and ridicule if she let them see her cry. Well, that's quite true.

Pagkatapos ng pagtitipon namin ay bumalik na ako sa sa chambers ko.

"Did you have fun, Your Highness?" Tumango tango naman ako kay Ellisa at ngumiti sa kan'ya.

"Why yes of course, it's very entertaining." We had the biggest clown and entertainment.

"Is that so, then I'm glad." Nakangiti sa sarili nitong saad. She have been worrying about me all along I got that injuries.

You're closer to us..

Napailing na lang ako.

"The Young Duke wishes to meet with you, Princess." Turan ni Yuki kaya gulat akong napatingin dito.

It's been ages since we've seen each other!

"Lead me." I ordered. I was brought where my drawing room was.

Lumawak ang ngiti ko at gayon din siya. Naiwan na nila kaming dalawa diti sa paguutos ko na din.

"Oh, It's been a while now, Benelovent Young Duke."

"I believe so, Esteemed Princess." Sabi nito bago iginaya akong iupo.

"How's everything going?" Tanong ko. He's been away from the Empire I think? "It's bearable, Your Highness. I needed to do my duty as a Duke to get some connection in different lands."

"Quite bold of you to complain in my presence." Pang aasar ko dito, dahil bagamat prinsesa ako diba?. I heard him chuckles before. "You'll let it slide, Dear Princess?" Napatawa na lang akong tumango.

Pero napatigil ako nang mapansin na hindi na siya nakatawa at seryosong nakatingin sa akin.

"I've heard about what happened, Your Highness." I saw for a split second a worry and regret in his eyes. "You're alright now?"

"Hmm, they must've tell you. I'm back to my full rigor now, thank you for asking." Tipid kong ngiti. Nakaganti naman ako sa bruhilda when I kicked that table to her. Natamaan ba naman ang paa niya, eh hindi lang bastang lamesa iyon.

Sinigurado ko na hindi niya pepekein ang injury niya, tinuluyan at tinotoo ko na para sa kaniya.

I think she can't walk for a week, that's quite quits but still no.

"It will be different if only I was there." I looked at him when he said something I didn't catch well.

"Pardon?" I blinked my eyes. He also blinked his eyes.

Huh?

"It's just me talking to myself, Your Highness." Natatawang turan nito, I simply nod my head.

"So.. what's your next agenda?" Tanong ko.

"Ahh, there's nothing at the moment. The Grand Duke, Lord Ackley and Archer has been nagging- telling me to stay put here and rest." Kibit balikat nitong saad.

I smiled. They do care for him, like how they care for a family.

That's always been the de Ecletté. They're willing to help, care, and love as long as they could see the potential and sincerity of a person.

"You should do as what you were told. I believe that you had a very exhausting ventures." Sabi ko na lamang bago nilagyan sa harapan niya ng mga matatamis.

"Is the first princess getting punished?" He randomly asked.

I snickered silently.

"They can't put her to her rightful place at the moment. Imperial Father has no qualms to Grandpapa and Uncle Dad's words to punished her." Hindi pa siya mararapat na ilagay sa dungeon. That's too light of a punishmen as of now.

Wala nang nagawa siguro ang emperador. Grandpapa and Uncle Dad know that I wouldn't make up for that when they saw my situation, and they've always knew what I'm experiencing.

"She deserves to be punished rightfully and in equivalent of what she did." Turan nito bago kumuha ng sweet bread na nasa harap niya.

"That is what I also believe."

Nagkangisian naman kami nito, he must've known what I'm talking about. Well, I think he is the last person I wanted to deal with. Napatingin ako sa tea ko at nakita ang reflection ng mukha ko.

Maganda.

I smiled viciously like I always did in the past.

It must be my fate to go back to the past and unfold that girl wretchness.

It's her fate to be miserable to this hand of the infamous vicious princess.