Oppose

Anais Isla.

"Why would we let her have my daughter's name when she's not even part of our family?" Kita ko na ang disappointment at pagka-inis ni Grandpapa.

"She can be your granddaughter too, Father..." ang kapal ng mukha. Hindi ba sila makaramdam.

"Emperor, I'm telling you this right now. I only have one grand daughter and it is My Little Isla. Why would I get to have a responsibility to accept the child who came from nowhere?" Mahinahon na sabi ni Grandpapa ngunit nagbabanta na talaga.

"Grandpapa." I called him and smiled. His face smoothens and also smiled at me. Austine get that Annabelle away from us.

I prevented Grandpapa from being angry, it's bad.

"You didn't hear anything to us when you suddenly brought that child in the palace without even telling my niece and nephew about this and does even my peaceful sister got to know what you've done?" Uncle Dad trigger Father sense since I saw him frozen.

"She's younger than Prince Austine, right? It means you got her when my daughter was with you, you have a child with your first love." Nag-iwas ako ng tingin.

I understand now why she is so special to him, first love huh. Kaya naman pala eh.

My Mama, I hope you are in peace.

I'm glad my mother was not already here when it's happening, just how could she bear the pain of having a disease and got to know that her beloved husband cheated on her and what's worse is he got that first of his pregnant?

I couldn't bear to see my mother will be hurt because pf all this trash people.

"I hope you're trying to make up for it by your children, but I guess your mistake comes with you think a blessing." Uncle Dad said.

"I hope we won't get another chance to see that child, or even cause trouble for my granddaughter that's already suffering." Grandpapa said. "Though she didn't say anything, she's acting mature and bottle up her feelings and thought eventhough she's just a child." saw how the Emperor looks at me with I don't know.

I avoided his gaze and tightly hugged Uncle Dad.

The Emperor quitely leave. As for the stupid princess, I don't know.

Though the party isn't for me. I quite enjoy it, thanks for the food.

Napabuntong hininga ako nang marealize ko na ang haba pa ng gabi na ito para matapos.

I want to sleep!

I simply writing at the paper the other proposals for the Ecletté's Property. After reading it once again, kinulbit ko si Uncle Dad and handed the Paper to him.

Ang boring na eh, kahit asa party ako I'm thinking a lot so might as well write it.

"I'm done!" Excited kong sabi at ngumiti sa kanya. Agad naman nitong tinanggap ang papel at kinurot ang pisngi ko. Akala niya ata nagdrawing ako.

Tumingin naman siya sa papel at binasa ito. Napanguso ako nang makita na hindi ngumiti si Uncle Dad imbes ay nanlalaki ang mata nito.

Akala niya ba talaga drawing 'yon?

"Is it wrong?" Pangungulit ko dito. He slowly turned to me and smile widely.

Okay fine.

"Dad." Tawag ni Uncle Da kay Grandpapa.

"Yes?" Uncle Dad didn't answer but handed the paper to Grandpapa.

"What's this?" Agad na sinuri ni Grandpapa ang sinulat ko.

I bubbled my cheeks, waiting for it.

"This is a great plan, Son." Grandpapa smiled. Napangiti naman ako.

"Dad, it's from our little Isla." Sabi naman ni Uncle Dad before patting my head.

Nanlalaki ang mata na tumingin sa akin si Grandpapa.

"Oh my, good gracious. This is magnificent." Nakangiti nitong sabi sa akin at inilagay sa coat suit niya ang papel ko.

"Little Isla deserve a reward, 'no?" Tuwa namang banggit ni Uncle Dad, magalak na natawa si Grandpapa.

Agad nilang pinag-usapan ito. Nakikinig lamang ako, they quickly pick-up what I wrote.

May sariling mundo kaming mga Ecletté sa party na 'yon. Madaming nagnanais lumapit ngunit hindi nila naiituloy.

"Uncle Dad, can I go to the garden?" Tanong ko kay Uncle Dad.

He nodded. "Do you need your Brother Archer to accompany you?" Umiling ako dito at ngumiti.

Alam niya naman na mahigpit dito sa palasyo. "I'll let your Brother Archer follow you later." Tumango ako at nagpaalam sa kanila.

I was planning to go to my mother's place.

"Hi mom, I miss you." Nakangiti kong sabi sa statwa, her smile radiates even if it's her statue and it's night.

"She's beautiful."

Nagulat naman akong napatingin sa biglang nagsalita.

Who.. is he again?