Chapter 20: Truce

Third Person's POV:

While Ryujin was having a peaceful stay at the Qians, her packmates were now inside a living room while facing their nemesis, the Strays.

"Welcome to our humble home our beloved guests" Seungcheol, the leader and current alpha of the Sebong wolf pack welcomed the Neos and the Strays, the two wolf packs stood up and they bowed to show their respect to the homeowner.

"I'm really sorry for causing you guys trouble and for having you to travel all the way here" Seungcheol added while awkwardly scratching the back of his nape and he sat on one of the single chairs in the living room so he can fully face the two wolf packs that came for their aid.

"No problem at all hyung, we're glad to help" Bangchan stated while the rest of his pack agreed to his words.

"So can we have some info on what kind of vampires we're going to deal with?" Yuta asked which Seungcheol immediately agreed to and he called Wonwoo to show them some files that they prepared beforehand, Wonwoo handed a folder to each member of the Neos and Strays wolf pack.

"30 VAMPIRES?! THAT'S SO MANY?!" Chaeryeong said while she skimmed through the papers that she received, after seeing her reactions the rest of the wolves also looked at the papers, 30 was twice the number that they were expecting.

"Why did so many of them flocked to this place?" Johnny asked still stunned by the fact that they would be dealing with a huge number of vampires in that area.

"Because this is a remote area, people who live here mostly have superstitious beliefs and instead of reporting the deaths they end up doing some rituals instead" Wonwoo explained making their guests nod in understanding, Biyangdo Island is indeed a small island with a total population of nearly a hundred residents, the most of the people here are tourists.

"They're killing residents and tourists, half of our pack got injured because some of them also have special abilities that they use to their advantage" Seungcheol added, giving them all the information that they managed to collect about their enemies during the past days that they've been dealing with them.

"This is a dangerous operation and the risks are high, so if you guys choose to back out then we understand" Seungcheol added which Wonwoo nodded, Johnny and Bangchan both looked at their packmates, the looks on their faces tell that they wanted to help, that they're not going to back down a fight, the leaders of the Neo and Strays wolf pack turned to focus their attention back to Seungcheol.

"We will help you guys" Bangchan said while the members of his pack agreed as they all nodded, they were prepared the face any kind of danger the moment that they agreed to come to this place anyways.

"The more wolves then the bigger the chances to get rid of those vampires so count us in!" Johnny said enthusiastically while his pack agreed.

Since they all decided to help the humans and the wolfpack in this place, they would be staying here for the meantime until they get rid of their enemies, and hopefully no one gets hurt??

Seungcheol called the rest of his packmates to lead their guests into their respective rooms that they prepared for them beforehand.

"Thank God, I'm not going to be roommates with any of the Strays" Jisung said while happily dropping his body on the comfy bed that the Sebongs prepared for them, he was currently in the room with Beomgyu, and Jeno.

Meanwhile Johnny and Yuta would be sharing rooms with Bangchan.

"I wonder how Ddaeng is doing" Jeno suddenly muttered while he was busy organizing his stuffs on his chosen little corner of the room.