Chapter 13: Another threat?

Third Person's POV:

"THEY PLANNED WHAT?!!" Minho blurted the moment that Sungchan told him what the girls were planning to do to their house later that night.

"Oh? We're having guests tonight?" Felix asked and the hint of anticipation was evident on his face, while that wasn't the case for Minho.

"Are they crazy? Why are they luring humans? The wolves might get the wrong idea" Minho muttered as he was getting annoyed by the situation that occurred right now, he mentally noted to himself to make sure to give the 3 girls a scolding once they get back.

"Minho oppa, don't worry about the wolves, even Ryujin is joining us" Somi said the moment that she also arrived home as she threw her bag towards the couch and she sat down, while Minjeong and Karina were removing their shoes near the door.

"It's not like they're in danger oppa, we're not going to turn them into snacks" Minjeong said casually as she took her phone and started to scroll through her social media meanwhile Minho was looking at them with an annoyed look.

"What's at risk, IS OUR SECRET!" Minho blurted out which Sungchan agreed to.

"Hyung's right, we can't risk them knowing our secret, who knows what they will do if they found out" Sungchan reasoned but the 3 girls immediately looked at them in a bored manner.

"Guys, we hangout with humans that they don't even have a clue that we're vampires, what could possibly go wrong?" Karina reasoned while Somi and Minjeong agreed, which only made Minho even more frustrated, maybe he should have just worked overtime at the police station instead of dealing with his stubborn 'daughters'.

And just at the heat of the argument, Minho suddenly received a call and the look on his face tells that he didn't like whoever was calling him right now.

"If the wolf is calling me then it means it's very drastic measures, arghhh the things that I have to deal with because of you girls!" Minho hissed as he angrily answered his phone and he walked away to talk with his co-worker wolf.

"We'll be picking them up in a moment, let's do a quick cleanup" Karina said as the 3 girls stood up and they literally did a 'quick' cleanup as they did it in no time due to their enhanced speed.

After a good 15 minutes talk with Yuta, Minho finally came back to the living room, still looking annoyed as ever

"This is your chance to get to know Ryujin! The girl that Jaemin likes!" Somi said excitedly as she shake Minho's arm and she grinned which the later responded with flicking the girls' forehead making Somi groan in annoyance.

While the Lees were busy preparing for their planned sleepover, the Qians were now in their living room when Jaemin just came out of his room.

"Where you going Jaem?" Rose asked while Jaemin reached for his jacket and his car keys.

"Going to the humans to make sure nothing bad will happen to them" Jaemin said casually which made his siblings give him a confused look.

"You're babysitting humans now? When did you care about them?" Jaehyun asked while Jaemin just ignored him, while Lia who was busy spacing out suddenly snapped back into reality and she was quick to stop Jaemin from getting out of their door.

"They're having a sleepover at the Lees??!" Lia said excitedly, which Jaemin instantly knew that she probably foresaw the events that would be happening later.

"Ohhh I'm sure that Minho hyung's going to get mad again" Renjun said as he and Jaehyun laughed at that thought.

"But why getting yourself involved?" Lia asked as she pulled Jaemin back when the later was basically ignoring all of her questions.