Chapter 14: Blood

Ryujin's s POV:

(Before the letter incident)

I woke up from my sleep as I felt like something was wrong, I don't know if it's because of my instincts but suddenly I lost all the sleepiness in my system.

I looked around the room and I noticed that it was just us here, Somi, Karina unnie and Minjeong probably went back to their rooms and do their own stuff.

When I stood up and I was about to go out to get some water, I felt a cold hand on my neck making me gasp as I was about to push this person away but he's stronger than me.

"Don't move you little wench or I will kill you right now" The voice whispered as he tightened his grip on my neck, I felt shivers run down my spine as I could feel his ice like skin on my own, I struggled as I tried to scream but he covered my mouth with hand as he made me face him.

"Go and try to call your vampire prince and I won't hesitate to kill your human friends" He said in a low growl as he gave me a deadly look, which was enough to silence me as I stared at this intruder.

The only thing giving us light was the moon and I could barely recognize the look on his face, his bloody red eyes giving away the truth that he was a vampire as well, I stared at his face when realization hit me.

The smirk on his face was evident as he leaned closer to my ear.

"You remember me now? Ryujin? Our dear little wolf girl?" He smirked as he pulled away, I was scared for my dear life, what the hell does he want?! Why the heck is he even here?!

"You will come with me willingly or do we need to shed some human blood first?" He warned while eyeing Yuna, Ningning and Giselle who was sleeping soundly, I shake my as I tried to remove his hand on my neck but he seems to only be laughing at my misery.

I breathed a sigh of defeat as I nodded, I can't let them get hurt just because of me, I will never let that happen.

"Good, don't worry your death will follow soon" He whispered as I felt the sudden pain in my head as I was getting unconscious, his dark red eyes and the sadistic smirk on his face was the last thing that I saw before everything turned black.

Third Person's POV:

"Minho oppa! Minho oppa! Sungchan! Felix? Somi! Minjeong! Rina?! Anyone in there?!" Lia's panicked voice echoed throughout the hallways of the Lees residence, this made them quickly gather at the living room as Sungchan opened the door to their house and not even a second later Lia was quickly inside as she scanned the place.

"Where's Jaemin? How about Ryujin?! Tell me they're here" Lia asked which made the Lees confused about her frantic behavior.

"Are you okay Jisu? Jaemin's probably just around the place while Ryujin's sleeping with the humans" Felix said as he tried to help Lia calm down but the later shake her head, tears would stream down her face if only she could.

"Damn Lia what's the matter? You're making us worried" Now their attention shifted to Rose who also just arrived, not long after that the rest of the Qians were also huddled with them in their living room, the worried looks plastered on their faces as they look at Lia

"I saw a vision, a newly turned vampire took Ryujin, Jaemin followed them which is dangerous, you all know how dangerous newly turned vampires are!" Lia said enlightening the rest of the vampires in the room, now they looked bothered, it's been a while since the last time they encountered a newly turned vampire that was out of control and it didn't end well.

"Guys? Ryujin isn't in their room" Minjeong interfered when she heard what Lia said and she quickly went to the room where their visitors were to check on them.