Chapter 16: A choice?

Ryujin's POV:

Now how did my life get even more complicated during the past 3 days? A group of 5 vampires suddenly popped out of nowhere, they're Taeyong oppa, Ten oppa, Doyoung oppa, Mark oppa and Irene-nim.

At first they were scary and quite intimidating but the past few days I realized my first impression about them was wrong, VERY WRONG to be precise.

So they're known as the Joseon coven, a lot of legends are surrounding them as they're the last surviving coven of the Joseon era, so they gave me a little history lesson, they've been around since the year 918, but they officially became a coven around the year 1392 with the purpose to annihilate the reigning strongest vampire coven during those days which was the Goryeo coven. The Goryeo coven was an organization of ruthless and brutal vampires who would massacre and feed on an entire village, which the blame would be blamed to either of the 3 kingdoms and this unexplainable events would fuel even more to their war.

Now back to the Joseon coven, they're more than a thousand years old. When the Joseon dynasty started, they also took the role of leading the vampire world, they created the laws and they would punish anyone who breaks the law, where their laws were really simple.

1.) No vampire is allowed to tell a human about their existence, if a human accidentally finds out, it's either they turn them into a vampire or they will kill the human.

Which thankfully I became an exemption after explaining to them that I was raised in a wolf pack, and it was inevitable for me to find out anyways.

2.) They can't create immortal children as they would be stuck in an age that's hard to tame.

They had to get rid of an entire coven back then because that coven broke this law and the immortal child they created killed an entire village which almost exposed their kind to the world.

And that's it, they only have 2 laws which basically revolves around keeping their kind a secret to the human world, but sometimes they can also get rid of those who are a threat and are causing trouble to their kind, after learning that I realized that they're like the government in the vampire society, with the 5 core members taking the lead in decision making.

Taeyong oppa is a huge gossip and is 1/3 of their 3 idiots, yes I decided to call them that, I don't even understand why he's so invested in our life anyways? He can be serious, scary and intimidating when he's focused on their work, but lately he's been busy pestering me in asking questions about my life, because his powers won't work on me, so he says he's curious.

Ten oppa is 2/3 of their 3 idiots, another gossip, he's been telling me that the one sided bond that he sees between me and Jaemin has been bothering him lately, he wants me to explain it to him but how can I do that when I don't even know what he's talking about?

Doyoung oppa 3/3 of their 3 idiots and major gossip, he's been saying that I might be a shield too if I became a vampire, something like him as he explained that he can block other vampire's psychic powers, like mind reading and other offense powers that's base on illusions, he's very nice and funny but can be very annoying when he wants to.

Mark oppa, basically a functioning braincell, okay he was scary at first as he gives off the same vibe with Irene-nim, but after getting to know him, I found out that he's such a softie and he loves the watermelon flavored drink that Sungchan gave him, he's also good at everything which explains why he's a core member despite being the youngest member of their coven.

And lastly...

Irene-nim, I thought she's scary and SHE IS REALLY SCARY, She been constantly glaring at me like she wants me gone, I understand that she just wants to keep the law but it's not like I would expose them when I've been keeping a secret my whole life anyways, so she can make anyone feel immense burning pain with her thoughts alone, which explains why Hongjoong wasn't able to fight back when she used her power on him, I advice not to get on her bad side no matter what.