Chapter 4: The Strays and the Lees

Third Person's POV:

The wolves at the beach:

It's a Saturday which means they don't have classes today, and since the weather was fair and nice, so Ryujin along with Beomgyu, Jeno, Jisung and Johnny were now on the nearby beach in Jeju to have some time to relax and unwind.

Jeno remembers how much Ryujin loves the beach so he was the one who proposed this idea in the hopes that it can help the girl calm her mind, and to his luck he can see that she was indeed more calm while watching the waves from the shore.

"If uncle Yuta was here, it wouldn't be this peaceful" Jeno said jokingly as he sat beside Ryujin and they both watched the ocean that's in front of them.

"Yeah like Beomgyu isn't already causing a commotion over there" Ryujin said as she glanced over her brother who's now singing at the cottages where there's karaoke.

"Sometimes I'm thankful that I have normal senses because I can't imagine what it will be like if I get to hear him scream all the time" Ryujin added which made Jeno chuckle, well he's a wolf and he surely agrees to what she said, sometimes he also just wants to block Beomgyu out of his sense of hearing for the sake of his own wellbeing.

"Yeah but somehow we've gotten used to him" Jeno just shrugged as he was indeed already used to hearing Beomgyu constantly screaming over almost anything.

Their time at the beach was calming and they wished that Yuta could also tag along but sadly he's on a duty today.

"Ohhh Jisung!! I have some news for you" Ryujin grinned when she saw Jisung who was holding his set of rubber duckies.

"Noona? If you're going to tease me then please I had enough" Jisung was most likely to be begging her at this point but he knows that it's useless, the older members of their pack definitely finds happiness in teasing him and he has to learn to deal with it.

"Hey no I won't!! Okay maybe just a little" Ryujin said as she gestured Jisung to sit beside her, the youngest wolf had no choice but to oblige as he really can't say no to whatever his Ryujin noona asks for.

"So I managed to get close to Yuna" The moment Jisung heard Ryujin mention the name 'Yuna' he was instantly petrified as he looked at her in disbelief.

"Noona oh God, Yuna is adorable but I don't have any plans to make a move on her!!" Jisung whined which made both Jeno and Ryujin laugh at his reaction.

"I wasn't saying that you're going to make a move Jisungie, you concluded that on your own" Ryujin teased as she wriggled her eyebrows making Jisung scoff.

"I was just supposed to say that she's indeed cute and I understand now if you have a crush on her" Ryujin said casually and just as what she was expecting, Jisung was now a blushing mess as he hid his face in his hands.

They really do find their youngest adorable especially now that he's in a crisis of either young love or infatuation, but either ways Ryujin would gladly help him get closer to the girl that he likes.

"OH HELL NO YOU'RE HERE TOO?!" Their little teasing came to a halt when they heard someone shout and was eventually followed by Beomgyu's scoff so they glanced at him and he was facing a group of other guys, like he was so done with their mere presence.

"This beach doesn't belong to you, so I assume we can also come here if we want?" Beomgyu retorted as he looked like he was really provoking the other group of guys, after seeing the scene Ryujin immediately ran towards her brother to stop him in case he does lose his temper.