Prologue

Third Person’s POV:

The world is such a huge place, we tend to act like we know it all when we may actually not know anything, about the secrets that these creatures tend to keep.

What are they? What are we? Who’s the one we should be afraid of?

They are the immortals, one who bears more strength than humans, but is it actually worth being one of them? Immortality? Is it a blessing or a curse?

Along the woods a lone wolf was running in full speed, it has no idea where to go or what future she has to face but she knows she needs to get away, she needs to get as far as she can for the safety of her beloved ones.

As she was about to pass another territory she encountered a pack of her same kind, she growled as she tried to escape but it was no use, she was outnumbered.

“What are you doing in our territory?” The alpha of the pack asked through their wolf telepathy, the other members of the pack we’re growling at her yet she wasn’t fazed at all, she wasn’t afraid of death if it means keeping those dear to her safe.

“I’m not here to fight or cause chaos, I just need to get as far till they can’t find me” She growled back, she needs to protect them at all cost.

“A Luna wolf running away from her pack?” One of the other wolves stated which made her growl at him, she didn’t care about it, she didn’t mind being a lone wolf if the pack that she belongs to would only hurt those dearest to her.

“You can stay with our pack” The alpha stated which made her focus her attention to him, she’s been running away for days, and now someone’s offering her refuge? But she was hesitant.

“You’re with your child?” The alpha added as he turned into his human form, he realized why this Luna wolf was running away even if she tried to hide it.

“How did you know?” She asked, still not shifting into her human form even if the leader of the other pack has already let his guard down.

“Your little boy is a menace, he’s peeking through” The tall man said as he took a step closer to the female wolf, she took a peek at her son who was inside the bag that she was wearing, the little boy was laughing as his small hands were trying to reach for the alpha.

“It’s okay guys, I sense no danger from her, you can shift back to your human form” He added and the other wolves obliged, now she was the only one who’s still in her wolf form.

“You don’t have to worry, we can help if you need us to” He said reassuringly, it took her a while of contemplating, she was sensing if she can trust them or not, yet afterwards she can also sense that they were not a threat, at least towards her.

She shifted into her human form and she quickly caught the bag where her kids are, with careful steps the alpha approached her and he looked at her child, and to his surprise they were actually twins.

“Yes they’re twins” She said as she stared lovingly at her two children, the little boy was being all naughty meanwhile the girl was timid and just quietly sitting at the corner.

“I’m Johnny Suh, the leader of the Neo wolfpack” The alpha introduced himself but as he was about to extend his hand for a handshake, the little boy jumped into his arms and luckily Johnny managed to catch him.

“I apologize for my son’s behavior, I’m Sandara by the way” The woman introduced herself as she was about to take her son from him but the little boy was already clinging tightly to Johnny.