Chapter 8: Bond

Third Person's POV:

Ryujin along with her human friends were busy roaming around the streets while moving from store to store to find the perfect dress and suits that they would be wearing for their upcoming prom.

"I think this one is perfect for you Ryujin!" Giselle said excitedly and she handed Ryujin the pink dress that she's been eyeing since earlier.

"I told you guys, I'm not coming" And for the nth time, she declined which only made Giselle pout.

"At least try? You're so pretty yet you're hiding your beauty with the clothes that you're probably stealing from your brother's closet!" Giselle whined as she held both of Ryujin's hand firmly in between hers, Ryujin had to take a quick glance at the clothes that she's wearing and she does agree that her and Beomgyu did share the same sense in fashion, mostly hoodies, over sized shirts and pants, baggy pants to be exact.

"Noona isn't really that girly, given that she's basically raised by uncle Yuta" Jisung commented and Ryujin could only glare at him, and the kid as usual feigned ignorance about what he just said, which saves him all the time.

"You guys can enjoy shopping, I'll just watch you guys" Ryujin said and she returned the pink dress to Giselle who still had the pout on her face.

They continued on what they're doing and Ryujin would give suggestions from time to time even if she's not that knowledgeable when it comes to fashion.

"Whoa Yuna you're so pretty!" Ningning blurted happily when Yuna came out of the dressing room, wearing a pink floor length dress, it wasn't that showy and it emphasizes the innocent charm that Yuna gives off and she surely looked so stunning.

Jisung on the other hand was just staring at her with those eyes that's pure of adoration, Ryujin just grinned she really find these two very much too cute and naive about their feelings, she sometimes envies the youthful innocence that Jisung and Yuna have.

Ryujin's attention shifted towards the glass window beside her when she felt like something just passed by and a sudden uneasy feeling crept on her system, for an unknown reason she felt like she was being watched.

"I'll be out for a minute, I'll be back!" Ryujin said to Donghyuck who was busy playing on his phone and the later just nodded, not really comprehending what she just said to him, without them noticing, Ryujin managed to get out as she looked around the place, to check if someone was indeed watching them.

She went towards the other street just to check when she suddenly felt someone grab her arm as that person covered her mouth to suppress her scream as they pulled her towards the dark alley.

"So here's the wolf girl" The guy said as he threw Ryujin's body towards the empty street where his other friends were waiting for them.

"Missed us? Ryujin?" The other guy asked as he took a step closer, meanwhile Ryujin kept on looking at their familiar faces.

"I really thought we got rid of a monster like you? How did you manage to survive?" The guy who seems to be their leader asked as he held Ryujin's chin to make the girl face him, but Ryujin only gave her a stare, no less intense than the one that they're giving her.

"What the hell is your problem? Can't you guys just leave me alone?!" Ryujin said getting pissed as she stood up and she harshly pushed the guys away from her.

"Hongjoong hyung, I think we should get rid of her once and for all" The guy said as he grabbed Ryujin's shoulder but the girl was quick to counter his attack and twist his arm in the process.