Past Creep Up

Five Months Later...
Michael

"Now answer me this? Would you move in with me?"
I was in the mirror, I had just had a meeting and I had to take a bathroom break. I shook my head, no I'm too strong.

Meaning, Taylor and I have been talking about how we were going to work this out once the baby arrives. We still had some months to go since she's five months. I wanted her to move in with me but she never really gave me an answer.

She kept hesitating and with her being independent and working with me for nearly a year, we had to make some changes. I wanted to keep my eyes on her and I decided to make a few myself.

Telling all the extra hoes I had that it was over, was the first step. The love I grew for Taylor is more than those other hoes I had. She was bad and beautiful all at once. She sparked a fire inside of me that I never experienced before.

I walked out after washing my hands and fixing my hair. I walked out and one of my employees walked up to me.

"You got a visitor sir. Should I send them to your office?" I rolled my eyes because that was supposed to be the last of them.

"Yeah sure, I'll be in the office." I turned quickly and by then I got a call Taylor.

"Hey baby."
This eased my mind by a lot. And she is the only one who could calm me down.

"Hey baby. I just wanted to make sure you was still down for tonight. Did you make the reservations?" She asked.

"Excuse me.. do you know who you talking to?! Haha.. I'm just kidding, of course no worries baby. But have you thought about you know?"

"Of course I have. We can talk about it tonight though baby. And you know you have to take off on the fourth, for the baby's appointment."

"I'm not missing this appointment. I'm still betting on a girl." I spoke smiling.

"And my bet still remains a boy.. Mr. Jackson is going to have a junior with me." And she laughed after that statement. I had to love her, she is the one for me.

"Yeah, yeah we will see. But I'll talk to you when I get off. Stay off your feet mama." I said before I told her that I loved her and we hung up.

I sat down thinking about how my life is great. Everyday meant something and I had yet to experience more with this lady. And I often thought of popping the most important question... To be my wife.

The door opened breaking my thoughts as someone who I haven't seen in so long, stepped inside... "Diana??"

Taylor
I was packing up some of my old clothes because I couldn't fit them anymore. Little baby was growing fast and it's so unreal that everything was happening for me. I was shocked because this was a man who was very mean in the eyes of others but when it came to me.. he tried and let's just say we are both even. Even if he had a daddy kink.. And he still does..

My phone ring again and it was an unknown caller but I didn't respond. I never have answered any unknown callers and I didn't intend to.

I shook my head and I went to place the box of clothes inside my closet. I had to think about a lot with Michael wanting me to move in but I haven't thought about it up until now. He really wanted to keep an eye on me since I been pregnant. He didn't want anything to be wrong and yet he spoiled me a lot.

"Don't be on your feet too long mama." I repeated as his stern voice ran across my thoughts. He didn't even want me on my feet if I was just washing a few dishes. But I loved it and I loved him for everything. This was it. This is that man that I have so longed for.