Operation Jackson Pt.2

Taylor

"So what happened last night.. we didn't sleep with eachother did we?" I asked.

"Nope.. but I imagine that if we did.. you would be sleeping a little longer than this early in the morning, Taylor." He said.

"And how the fuck would you know? Your not inside of my pussy to know how it would be." I said as I sit at the bar table.

"Well, if you must know. When I rock the world, baby I rock until the break of dawn." He said sipping the last of my Jose.

"And who gave you permission to cook in my got damn kitchen?" I said rubbing my temples.

"Well... I figured that with the time you had last night, you probably have a hangover and need some fuel in you." He said sternly.

"How did you-- did you follow me here..?" I said not looking at him. "You love stalking people don't you?" I said as I closed my eyes this time with a strong headache coming along.

He slammed his hands close by me, I jumped and looked at him. His eyes became dark and sinister. He walked over really slowly.. not taking his eyes off mine. "I'm nothing like a stalker Ms. Owens and for your information, I only followed you to witness your almost car wreck up until two blocks down. And instead of leaving you there, I helped you in here and as your boss, even though today was your day off... I decided to help with the hangover. So you can leave the petty stalker bullshit behind you. If i wanted to stalker you or if even wanted to, I could have fucked you right then. So, if you think you have a real bad hangover now.. what if you had a hangover and a sore pussy?? You wouldn't have been able to walk next week.. you wouldn't even have known it was me... How about that??" By the time he finished what he had to say, our faces were nose to nose and our breathing was very heavily deep. I looked down in shame because even though he helped me, I felt like I was already wrong for accusing him but it was my own intentions of easing my own stress and part of it was standing in my damn face.

"You done now. I'm already embarrassed enough." I asked him and he backed up slowly. Looking at his rolex, he takes long strides back to the stove and finished the breakfast. He sits a plate down, pouring some coffee and a pain pill.

"Ill see you next time around I have to get going." He said as he walked out of the the kitchen, leaving me speechless. After twenty minutes, he got ready and I walked him out the door. I watched as he walked to the car and before the chauffer opened his door, he turns and looks at me. He smiles and got in the car to leave.

I closed my door and I locked it shut. I walked back into the kitchen and ate the breakfast he fixed. After I was done, I let Hershey run out the back to play and I went to my room to lay down.. in thirty minutes, I was sleep.

Michael

I went home satisfied. There was more that I wanted to explore but for now, I called up an old fuck buddy of mine to come to the house. I prepared for her arrival so i could get my rocks off and she could suck a big dick. She's not Taylor, but I can keep her in my fantasy world for awhile until its that time to get her.

I ran my shower and went to my closet. Taking out a fresh pair of sweat pants, boxers and my white tee. Just to think that a few hours ago, i could have taken advantage of Taylor made me feel so different about a lot. I wanted her but in a special way of love.. naturally. I don't just want her for her body but the dominant side of me wants her bad.. well that's where Monday comes in.. I'm going to surprise her with a spanking she won't forget.. haha she thought she was slick.

Nobody tongue touches me like that without me being prepared, so payback is definitely going to be a bitch. We shall see how much big shit she is, when she takes that ass spanking. This is going to be enjoyable..

Fourty- Five minutes Later
Taylor

I wake up feeling a little at ease. Mr. Jackson's remedy of breakfast and the pill helped but that doesn't change how I feel about him. I still think he's an asshole and I still feeling like the negative attraction between us.. made the team but in an unsatisfying way. I got up and went to take me a shower. I took out a pair of shorts, a tank top and my flip flops. I chose to relax today and just get everything prepared early for work on Monday. I had almost forgot that the stupid trip we had to go on was switched to this weekend coming up so I had to get that ready.

I hopped in the shower and then water was just what I needed. My body was sore and I ached to be pleasured. But I am a complete strong woman who can withstand the pleasures of a man just for now. But the only thing that craved in my mind was how Mr. Jackson, was in my kitchen, top less, how long his hair was, assuming that he used my shower and how perfect his body was. I wasn't clear in detailed because I was angry but I seen enough to know that a lot of beauty comes with a lot of pain. I thought about how incredibly weird our conversation at the bar was last night because it was the first time actually working under the billionaire of a boss that he was. And he was one of the top assholes in my book too.

One explanation doesn't explain all the thousands of questions that roamed in my mind behind closed doors of that office. Nobody ever mentioned a wife, a child.. but just an ex girlfriend. Did she make him the bitter nigga besides the other shit that was caused him so much pain as a child. People do play with people's feelings I know that as a fact.

After my long thinking process in the shower I got out and dried my hair. I dried my body off and put on my clothes. "Today is just not my day." I mumbled.

To think that I, Taylor Owens could have the best life in the world. I really feel like I don't.. maybe I am just not for anyone right now. Maybe my life is boring. The perfect love life that I imagined should not be someone from a club or a fairy tale just to be happy.. I'm confused. I'm successful.. money doesn't excite me and not even material.. what happen to that love that's naturally unexpected? Does anyone have any interest in me besides my dog and Carla?

End of Chapter..
Vote and Comment Loves...❤❤
Hope it's a like for you guys..