Bothered

I hopped inside the shower, ready and willing. Mr. Hot ass Jackson made my ass red and now I try to return the fucking favor in the morning. I couldn't handle that but it felt so good when he popped my ass. I am not going to lie, I am really sore. The warm water soothe my ass but not enough to where I was comfortable. After my shower, I put on my night gown and I took out some clothing that I had just bought from the boutique.

As fairly opened outfit, showing cleavage and a slight leg cut skirt. All the women dressed just like this and now I am so ready to get his ass back..

I laid down in my bed but haha.. I had to lay on my fucking stomach. I knew I was going to be sore in the morning.. ugh.. I just can't think about the ideas that might be running in his head right now and the trip is tomorrow morning.. early.

The next Day..

I got to the office pretty early and it still be lit like a Christmas tree up in here. I meet Candice, got Michael's coffee ready and I slid Candice my number for some talk later on.. I needed some friend from the work place anyway.

"Plug my number in your phone and we can set up a girls night out." I said as she smiled brightly and gladly took the paper.

" Catch you later hood!" She said as I winked and walked out. I had my game face on today and I had no choice but to be the Bitch Taylor today. I got in the elevator and hit the too floor.

I got inside and took three good deep breaths. " Bare within myself here.. Taylor you got his ass.. and will." I had a few tricks up my sleeve myself.

The elevator dings, I get off and walked down the hallway. I looked at my watch, 8:45 am. Good, I had some time to get myself in order. I pushed opened the black doors and sat his hot coffee on his desk. I rearranged my desk just the right angle for an birds eye view. I took off my suit coat and made sure that my bustier was in place. My seven inch heels were perfect for this skirt. I can't wait to see how he reacts. Looking at the marble clock in front of me, 8:58am. " Good." I said in a breath.

I took out a few folder and one of them caught my attention. I had three business purposals that I had to look over and sign. I sat in my rolling chair and slid my back down just a little bit. Placing my gorgeous legs on my desk and decided to play mute. I kept looking everything over and then I heard him clicking down the hall and the door opened...

Michael

Today I wasn't having any bull shit. I got into work, instructing people and get thing shit in order. Deep down, I was hoping that Take wasn't still mad at me but I still got my revenge on her and then hit up one of my buddies to relieve the last of my stress.

It wasn't too long that I almost felt like I was about to walk into something but I shook that thought. I unlocked my office door and walk in. Things were silent, different and Taylor was here but something was very different.

I walked inside to notice a change of setting from the way I had her side of the office looking and when I walked around my desk, I immediately for hot. Taylor looked focused on what she was doing but she was all breast and ass out today. I must have turned her into something, that I may need on this trip.

I cleared my throat, but she never spoke to me.

"Good morning Taylor." I said as I looked over to her, she tilted her black heels to the side and nodded. I found that very hard to understand. "So are we playing the silent game or are you going to speak to your boss." I didn't look her way but I hear her shift and grabbed some folders and slammed them on my desk.

I snapped my eyes at her. She stands Infront of me with her hands above her waist as her hidden shape came to the light. Her brown glistening skin and her short shaped legs. She was talking her foot when I shot my eyes back down and opened the folders.

"So you need..-" she cuts me off. "Your signature and I'll need the keys to make copies." She said. I looked at her again and her eye brows jerked up at me.

"You must like torture don't you?" I asked reaching for my black pen. I opened the folder and she unexpectedly walks around behind my chair, took both of her hands, massaging my shoulders, around my neck and curved her hands around my stomach. I knew exactly what she was doing. I jumped up and grabbed her by her throat. Slamming her against the wall behind her,  her breathing caught up, right where I needed.

"Don't you fuck with me today Taylor. I am not a person to be fucked with!! Me needing you here is not for me to be pleasured. I don't play about this job and neither will you!" I said. She smiled and she took her hand and grabbed my dick that was forming shape in my pants. I grunted, " Let go Taylor.." she wouldn't let go but stoked the best way she could and then after five minutes she lets go and pushed my hand off my neck.

She grabbed the other forms and walked out the office. My dick vibrates from her touch and I almost caved in but that's when my dominant side has kicked in. I walked out to my office and hit the elevator on the way down to the garage level. I walked to my car and opened my trunk. I opened my suitcase and through my extras shit.. for emergencies... My Whip.. Hehe

Getting back to the office, I got back on the elevator and went back to the top of the stairs. I still hear the copy machine going on as I reached my room.. the last person I wanted to see was in there..

"Claire? What do you want?" I said.

"Man you can't keep making me crave for something that I been wanted for a minute.. you could have called me.." she said.

"Get  out of my fucking office.. you psycho!!"

End of Chapter..
Please let me know what you think.. leave a comment and Vote below..❤️❤️

❤️❤️