Not Tonight

Michael

I was still working late at the office. A few of my workers was still here and I just had shit to do. My business has been afloat for years and I had my mother and father to thank for that. Then I had a knock on my door.

"Who is it!" I snapped as I viewed my cameras.

"Its Candice! Mr. Jackson!" She said as I looked at her and waited. I rubbed my temples and allowed her in.

"Come in!" I said as I rolled my eyes. I have been trying to get this client to expand with us but he hasn't budged yet. Its been three months already and then I have no damn assistant. Nobody wants to work with me. I might be mean, a smart ass, maybe a few asswholes but damn.. It makes it seem like nobody can handle the big dog.

"Um- Mr. Jackson.. is this a bad time?" She said as she walked in.

"No, no. It's not I'm just trying to figure out why Mr. Pullansky haven't decided yet. It's been three months fucking deep." I said.

"Well, I have something that might interest you." She said with an almost smile.

"Now, what might that be? I don't have time for stupidity!" I said as I looked at my computer.

She walked up to me and sat down then she put a folder on the table. And looked at me with a half of a smile.

"What's this?" I said as I cut my eyes at her. I didn't open the folder yet. I tapped my finger and waited for her to respond.

"Taylor Owens and her file. Someone who we might need in this company.. Her resume, past job experiences and school references." She said.

I opened the folder and skimmed over everything very quickly. I closed the file and looked back at Candice. She had the most confident look on her face.

"So, what do you see in her that you haven't seen in the others?" I asked.

She uncrossed her legs and stood up. "Let's just say that you might need her. She's fierce and she's very tough. I noticed that when she waved at the camera today. I can't wait for you guys to meet boss." She said as she walked back towards the door.

"Goodnight boss. See you in the morning." She said as she walked out and closed the door.

"Goodnight Candice." I said.

I sat back in my chair looking over the file. I was surprised at how many jobs she had and some she only worked for a few weeks. School was pretty good.. two Bachelor degrees and a Unity class of Leadership Association Award.

"Hmm... This is very interesting." I mumbled to myself. The telephone number and the address where she stayed.. said a lot.

"So high class and she only lives an hour from me. Hmm... Pretty young thing you are..." I said to myself.

I grabbed the remote and opened the Van Gogh picture again. I rewinded the cameras back up until the point when Taylor got on the elevator and talked to Candice. I paused the video to when she waved at the camera and looked at her.

I rubbed my dick in my pants, just from looking at her picture. It was pulsating and it was non stop. I wonder what my dick is going to do when she comes into my humble office. She looked very fiesty and she deserved a good man.