Late Night Hour 🌑

Michael

Sitting in the office this time, I was filling out the business proposal for the trip this weekend. Taylor was in the office and for sometime, I feel like I drawing into her. I liked picking on her because when she gets angry it was hot to me. The girl has a fucking mouth and I am enjoying myself. On the dominant side of myself, I would have given her a taste of her own medicine by making her suck my dick but I will wait on that. So far, within the past three hours, she's been walking in and out of the office and being focused. Making sure I didn't dare to gawk her this time, yet she just was that taste that I need.

My cell phone started to vibrate and it was my extra side lady named Selena. I picked it up without hesitation.

"What's good?" I said. As I sat back to listen to the lie, that she was getting ready to say, I disregarded the fact that I had an assistant who was in another room. I don't give a fuck when a piece of pussy comes calling. Hehe.. I'm Michael Jackson.

"Uh, well. I don't have the kids tonight, think we can chill. I could stop by or whatever?" She says.

I rubbed my chin before speaking, "Sure, I get off about six, you can come to the Hills Hotel about seven or eight. Whatever works best for you." I said with a devil smile.

"Okay.. I'm wearing your favorite anyway so I'll definitely be there. I just been so stressed out lately so I just wanted to talk." She says.

Instead of saying "Fuck" she says "Talk"..

"Okay Red right.. yess!!"I said with an almost smile.

"Okay I'll be there Daddy!" She said and I hung up the phone. Continuing working on the job proposal, Taylor comes out with a few boxes.

"Okay so Jackson.. Mr... Um.. because we haven't had a tour of this place.. I do not know where the copy room is.. do you mind showing me?" She said.

"Last door to the left. You have to go down the hall.." I said not looking at her. I hear her take a deep breath before walking in front of the desk and sitting down. "Problem Ms. Owens." I asked.

She flips her hair and crosses her legs. I took a quick glance at her and kept on working. "Yes.. it is.. I want you to show me where it is." She said.

"I just told--" she stops me and stood up. She walked to my chair and leaned close by my face. "You don't scare me.. you may scare others. So I am asking sir.. for you to show me." She said.

"Ms. Owen's, Mr. Jackson would be fine, instead of saying "sir"... it makes me crazy." I then realized I fucked up. "Sir" was a trigger word for my other side.. a side that I didn't want her to learn yet.. But to be honest I really like her so far.

"Mr. Jackson sir whatever.. can you just show me. I have to get shit done myself." She said. I cut my eyes at her and she flinched back.

"Don't you fucking call me that again. I'll show you this one time where it is.. and don't forget it!" I yelled as I jumped up and grabbed my keys. She grabbed the box and I walked her to the copy room. Once we entered the room, she thanked me and I stood to see how fast could she work.

She stacked up the papers and at least made two copies a piece. Filling up the paper in the machine's and just taking a breather by the window while the machine did its work.

"Are you done gawking.. I'm fine by myself. " she said looking out the window. She took a deep breath and kept watching the view.

"I'm not gawking.. I'm basically admiringly staring." I said as she turned to look at me. "He he that's so funny I forgot to laugh... Do you so this with all your newly assistants?" She asked.