Benefits

It's now time for our supposedly "Date Night" I was tired, frustrated and Michael as usual laughing like all this fucking torturing was good to him. I wish he would just fuck me already... Damn, I can't believe I'm saying. He's turning me on every time he fucking teases me. The last guy I was with, never made me feel like this. It's almost weird to me and I am like a potion to his witchcraft, he's growing on me.

"So wifey. May I get to know you more than just a woman who doesn't know her limit from drinking. Ohhh.. and please don't say sir. I have too many surprises for you." He said laughing.

I imagined that I rolled my eyes but I practically gawked at him again. "Tock Tic, Taylor." He said. I gulped, "Why would you want to get to know me. You play too many games for me to give in to you." I said. He cut his eyes at me, "Ohh do I? No, see the game has changed. Your my wife so I have to know you... Get my fucking drift." He said calmly but he winked at the same time.

"No, I don't get you. I don't really know you, having a drink is one thing besides making small talk but the embarrassment on the plane and the whip in the office was enough." I spoke and his eyebrows raised. "But you loved it though, every last drop of it. You never begged me to stop so fucking complain?" He asked. And to be honest he was right, I didn't even stop the fiasco in the shower awhile ago so the nigga won again. 

"I-" I started but there was really no need to say anything, I deep down enjoyed the whipping and the almost embarrassing tactics that he pulled. "You can say what you want Taylor, I won't bite at the moment. The desire you feel right now for me, is hard to just pass." He said and I stopped looking at him. 

"I mean what is there to know, I told you a small moral of my background, some in which I'd rather keep to myself. And whatever you call a "code word" I basically gave you something." I said but he stayed silent. When I looked at him this time, it was a weird expression. 

"You are a beautiful woman Taylor, I just never met someone with such fire in them. The hardest code to crack is why did you become who you are even before getting this far?" He asked. But I felt like he was still trying me for a moment. "There's a lot to say but its not much, I just don't want to be hurt no more. I'll just put it like that." I said and he nodded. "But what's with this "Dominance" game you are trying to pull? Does your dick rise at every red or pink marking on a woman's ass that you enjoy?" I asked with some hope for an answer but I was honestly scared of the outcome. 

"There's pain in love, but then its the satisfaction of making love in the most dramatic way that is somewhat satisfying. I don't pick and choose who to do it with because of the triggers." He said but I back fired something on him, "Why does me calling you "sir" which is professional, trigger you?" I said but desperately did not look at him this time. He stayed quiet for sometime, a little while too long and I looked at him. 

"It's apart of me being a dom. Sir gives me control over your body." He said as I scoffed, "Not my damn body. You don't fucking own me Jackson." I said. In a quick movement he pulled my body from the position that i was in, pulling my legs towards him and laid on top of me. He grinds his crotch against me as his hard on, runs against me.

"You feel me? That's what happens to me Everytime, you anger me." He said. I looked deeply in his brown eyes, "Get off of me." I said as the temperature inside the car starts to arrive and I nearly a out to lose controll as the car comes to a small stop. Michael gets up, pulling me up and I slid away a little to catch my breath. My heart pounded and my vaginal walls aches for him more than any man I ever known.

He laughs at me for a moment, "Now who owns your body again?" I didn't answer, I straightened out myself and took a breath, counting to five.

"Let's just get this over with, shit." I said as the driver was on time, opening my door and I slid out. I waited for him to come out, as he fixed his hair and came out. He reached for my hand and I had no fucking choice but to take his and we walked inside the restaurant.

One Hour Later..
Michael.

I know how she feels about me, I could feel the heat from under her dress when I made move. She just too fucking stubborn to cave and pretty soon, she will. We were sitting down, enjoying our food as I stare at her. Little Mikey became big Mikey as I imagined her lips on my dick, sucking me dry the thoughts were endless. The dress she wore tonight hugged her curvaceous body and it took everything in me, not to turn the table cloth over and plunge myself inside her.

"Um, Michael?" I blinked back after day dreaming. I stared at her as she confused me with her look. "What?" I asked.

She giggled for the first time, "Your gripping your fork." She said as I looked at how pale my hand was around the fork, I finally relaxed my hand. I looked back at her and she almost finished eating.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked. I felt my face turn red as she asked. I know damn well I was but I fooled her. "Nothing in particular. Why?" I asked as I finally picked up some food and placing it in my mouth.

"It had to be something, or else you wouldn't have gawked at me the way you did." She said as she sipped her wine. " I wasn't gawking.. you do that shit more than I do." I said.

"Yeah yeah, it makes me think that you were thinking of your passed women. You could Dom dick them, if you wanted." She said looking from the side.

"I know who I want to dick down but she won't let me in." I said and she almost swallowed wrong. She literally started to choke and then she got herself together.

"I'll bet Candy would love to." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows, " I'm talking about you, Damn it!" I raised my voice just a little bit, carefully of not embarrassing myself.

"Why me. I mean saying peach is not a choice for love making." She said. I nodded sipping on my rum, " Would you like to find out?" I asked and she almost choked again, "Not exactly. I'll pass." She spoke too quickly.

"Your wrong again.. your my wife remember?" And she paused, shaking her head and smashing her hand against it. "Oh shit!" She said.

******
Later on, we came back from the hotel, by then I was typing away on the computer, while she was in the shower. I made an attempt to sneak but she pulled a fast one when I noticed the chair from the small desk was missing. Two plus two, I thought but she wasn't slipping on me too fast. I got up and walked to my box, up high in the closet and grabbed my whip, handcuffs and a toy.

"Your about to lose again.. Wifey.." I said smiling from ear to ear. She comes out in her towel and I stand by the bed. The wet drops of water that was plastered on her skin was magnifying.

"What's your problem?" She asked as she tipped toed a little bit.

"It's time for your punishment.. my beautiful wife." I said smiling with my hands behind my back.

To be continued..