The Visit🚶‍♀️

Taylor

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*

I smacked the alarm this morning. I am not going to fucking lie, last night when I got into bed, the liquor had me feeling too good. I thought that I was drinking light trying to be "Miss Perfect" but my bitch ass is paying for it.

I didn't even want to get out the damn bed this morning. Ugh!! I had to get up though because I wanted to check out the place that Carla was talking about last night.

That job with whoever "Mr. Tight Ass" was and I needed an example. Not just anybody, but I needed to know if I needed to be in my bitch-mode all the time or just the nonchalant person that I am with class.

I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to start my Keurig machine. I was feeling a dark mocha and I really needed it. After that got started, I walked back to let my dog outside. He was a champ and he was just my baby. He listen to me and never took me for granted.

I walked back to my room and turned my shower on not too hot, not too cold. I took out a pair of blue jeans, a while shirt and my small white heels. I then hopped into the shower, the water was just right and the shower lasted for a good thirty minutes.

I hopped out the shower and dried myself off. I applied my favorite curly mayonaise and let it do its job. I got dressed and walked down the hallway. My coffee was just finishing up and I grabbed the cup. The hot liquid went down my throat and I started almost coming back to myself again. I grabbed my pocketbook, allowed my dog to come back in and then I placed some water, food and a toy for him to enjoy.

I grabbed my keys, locked my door and got into my car. I push started my car and headed on my way to the address.

***One Hour Later***

Once I get to the building, Carla calls me.

"What's up boo?" She said laughing.

"Okay. What you laughing at?" I scoffed while pulling up to the parking lot.

"Bitch, he had a big dick and I am so sore!" She yelled in my ear.

"Like I really wanted to hear that shit this early. I'm just getting into the parking lot from that address you gave me last night." I said.

"Girl you know, you wanted to hear it. And I am happier and a little more at ease since I got some. Which is what you need." She said.

"Honey please! I'm not trying to just get with a man to be dicked down. I need a challenge nowadays and besides it's too many feelings involved with that shit. I don't need a man right now." I said.

"Girl, well look, if you showing up to that place, then you need to be careful. I don't know how they are but ol' homegirl said some visitors get coffee and everything. But the boss himself..." I interrupted her.

"Carla look, don't no nigga scare me. Okay, if I can go through the most with my ex of the hour, I can take him and besides I haven't went for the interview yet." I said.

"Okay well, let me know how the shit goes." She said and I hung up the phone.

For some reason when I stepped out the car, I felt like I was the baddest bitch here. And I felt the power in my veins and a little nervous. I took a deep breath and walked into the elevator. I hit the 'L' button to go to the lobby. And to my surprise, the elevator looked brand spanking new, like you entering into a luxury hotel or something.