🍷Club Night🍷

Taylor & Carla

I spent time at home for awhile. The interviews were wasted and Carla spent time going on and on, for the last two hours about jobs. I felt like I just needed a drink. So, I cooked me a small dinner, mainly spaghetti. After I ate, I fed my dog.. oh my dog's name is Hershey. Anyways, I ran upstairs to run me a shower. I took out my favorite outfit and then I hopped in the shower.

The water was hot and by my bones being sore just a little bit from all that walking. The worst was I been running late, I felt like I needed a good massage. But for now, I washed my hair and lathered up with my favorite shower gel. Lavender and vanilla filled the bathroom as I washed my body and my sensitive areas. When I finished, I hopped out and grabbed my towel.

My breasts were kinda tinder around the nipple since I got the piercings about a year ago. And no, my parents don't know about that. Once I wrapped my body up in a towel, I wiped the mirror of the fog from the shower. "Girl, you just need a break." I mumbled to myself. I brushed my hair, put a few curls in it and put on some light makeup. I went into the bedroom and got dressed.

Once I finished getting dressed, I grabbed my phone and then Carla calls me

"Hey boo!" She said as I was grabbing my purse and heading out the door.

"Hey what's up?" I said.

"What you doing? I had something to tell you?" She said.

"Well, I am about to go to this bar and get me a drink." I said lighting my blunt. She laughed over the phone and I rolled my eyes.

"Girl stop fucking playing! You? A bar?" She asked.

"Um, yeah bitch why? You wanna come or naw?" I asked.

"Which one are you going to?" She asked.

"Girl, Boondons club. The one on fifth and stem." I said.

"Ooooo.. girl, hell yeah I'm coming! As a matter a fact, I was already going to head there anyway." She said.

"No the fuck you wasn't! You wouldn't have called me if you were." I said.

"And how the fuck do you know?" She asked.

"Carla, just come on. You know I haven't been no where since Ray and I split up. I also know that you be hanging around Shana's nasty ass and I don't fucking like her." I said.

"Girl my bad.. we still besties right?" She said. I took a pull off my blunt and sucked in deep. As the smoke filled my lungs, the weed was kicking in. "Yeah girl. Are you coming because if you are then we can share this blunt before we head in." I spoke while the smoking was coming out of my mouth.

"Yeah meet me there." She said. "Okay bet." I said and hung up the phone.

I started my car and rode around the way, playing Summer walker as I pulled on my blunt again. I put it out and then pulled out my phone. It was 10:15pm and the club dosen't really get packed until about 11, so I had time to pull up and wait on Carla. The only thing I hated about smoking weed was that after the effects would wear off, I often thought about my real mother and how she turned out on drugs.