Dr. Jackson 🌡️

Taylor

4 Months later...

I laid across my bed, it's been four months since me and Michael came back in town. Since then one of his assistants were fired for giving out too much information. He was angry and I haven't seen him that angry. Today was Saturday and I didn't have to work today.

Me and Michael have been hitting hard together. Every morning when I drop his coffee on his desk, there's always flowers sitting in my chair almost every week. But today was good, besides the motion sickness I have been feeling lately.

Everything I ate, came back up. I just been eating ginger ale and crackers at the moment. Nibbling here and there I thought maybe it was just a small stomach virus. I made it to this point where my life has been changing everyday. I laughed to myself because I remembered how Michael had to bring me to my house after I drank too much. I guess he got my heart right then. And I wanted to do something for him.

Not too long after, my phone had ring. Michael's picture popped up and the nickname 'Daddy' popped up. It wasn't by mistake it was something he loved me saying each time we fucked.

"Hello?" I picked up and he giggled. "Hey what you doing?" I laid on my stomach for a second only for the sickness to start returning. "I'm okay, just laying here. You?" I said.

"Well, I wanted to see if you wanted to have a picnic date with me?" He said but before I could answer, I covered my mouth, placed the phone on speaker and ran to the bathroom. I threw up uneasy with this one. "Baby you okay?? Answer me." He said as I hurried to grab the phone. " I'm here, I just.. haven't been feeling okay today." I said.

"I'm on my way right now. " He said and the phone hung up. I didn't have time to speak but I knew he was going to be here in less than twenty minutes. I got up with the strength that I could and cleaned the bathroom up. I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash. I kept my pajamas on and just been feeling like plain Jane.

I laid back down on my bed until the door bell ring. I shook my head giggling. I opened the door to Michael. He smiled but then he walked inside with a picnic basket. He worn some sweatpants, a tank top and he had on his black hat to match.

He gave me a kiss and I closed the door. " Hi baby. How long you been sick? Mouthwash huh?" He said smiling those pearly teeth. " Haha.. very funny and yes mouthwash. What's in the basket?" I asked.

"Well I figured we have a picnic in bed together. And I brought some clothes but they are in the car. So you get back in the bed with your fine ass so I can take care of you." I nodded slowly.

It wasn't too long before Michael and I were enjoying the food he brought. But he switched it up by making me a delicious chicken noodle soup with onions just in case it was a stomach bug.

"This is fantastic thanks babe." I said as I cleaned my bowl. But Michael smiled only a little. "Why didn't you tell me that you weren't feeling as great and don't think I didn't know you wasn't feeling well yesterday. " He said cupping my face. He was right the these symptoms was going on for more than a week and I forgot that during the meeting yesterday, I left out in a hurried because our lunch we had, decided to reform in my throat and ended it the toilet.

"Eh, maybe a week I been feeling like this. I didn't want to bother you babe. Please understand." I said. " I just wanted you to be honest with me Tay. Baby, I have to know." He said and I nodded. " I'm sorry, forgive me." I said and he gave me a soft kiss on the lips. " Your forgiven. Now anything I need to know before I ask any questions?" He said as he picked up my bowl and placed it on the bedside table.

I was confused," What questions?" He looked at me for a moment before he went to the picnic basket and pulled out a bag. " For starters, do you remember when your last cycle was?" He asked.

My eyes grew in shock as I pulled out my phone and scrolled to the calendar. I went to the last date that I knew when my period came on and it went passed a whole month and a half. I never had a period since then and I immediately dropped my phone, shielding my eyes. " It's been over a month and a half." I muffled.

"Pardon? What did you say?" He asked as the weight shifted on the bed and I felt his warm hands peel my own from my face. "Over a month and a half. I haven't had my period yet." I said.

His hands started to tremble as mine did. The nervousness was between both of us as he settled his hands down holding them quietly. "Baby, there's a pregnancy test in this bag." He finally said. "M-michael, I am nervous." I said in all honesty. "I am too. I never had a thought of pregnancy before because I never thought it would happen to me." He said.

"Will you come with me to the bathroom? I don't want to be alone right now for awhile." I said. He crawled off the bed and I grabbed the bag. "I'm not going anywhere, I'll be here with you." He said as he walked with me.

I placed the bag in the trash bag, revealing a clear blue pregnancy test. Gosh, I could only imagine how Michael feels right now. This would change everything including our relationship status. I read the directions and got myself ready. My bladder must have responded quickly because I ended up needing to pee all of a sudden.

"What does it say?" Michael said as he walked standing by my my side. "It says the I have to take this top off and pee on the tip. Then cover it back up and wait a few minutes. It will say " pregnant" or " not pregnant". His eyes looked as if he was trying to hold on to his tears and he looked like he wanted to apologize but it was nobody's fault.

I walked to the toilet and sat down opening my legs, carefully placing the test close by where when I peed, it would be too much. As successful and almost humiliating that it was, I covered it back up and wiped my hands with some tissue.

I finished peeing, flushed and washed my hands. "Okay, now we wait." I said as Michael and I left to sit on the bed for a few. This was different than anything ever before and the way my past was, I was forever grateful for coming this far.

I set a timer for five minutes and we waited until the timer went off.

Michael

I was nervous as shit right now. Out of all the women I ever fucked and asked for commitment of to be turned down, this was happening. I truly loved Taylor and to out best both of our past experiences, this is a whole ball game. I rubbed her back and wiped her eyes as she laid on my shoulder. She meant everything to me and I ment a lot to her.

"Did you get the proposal on Friday?" She asked. And I took a breath. "Yes. Mr. Everest was excited. He has a dinner planned for him and his wife's anniversary. He invited us to come along." He said and I looked at him.

"I guess I have to go shopping huh?" She asked and I got tickled. "Yes sweetheart. But listen," I grabbed her hands and kiss them both. "Whatever happens after today, we will still have each other. And I love you baby. I got us." I said to her. She smiled, "We have us." She said as she leaned in to kiss me but covered her mouth and went to head for the toilet again.

This time when I walked to her, she looked so queasy and exhausted. "I just want this part to be over already. You still have more soup?" She asked smiling. "I do have extra, I'm actually going to fix a bigger pot for you. " I said smiling.

The beeper went off as I went to grab her phone to stop it and she grabbed her wash cloth. She looked down as I came back inside the bathroom and she stood still. "What? What does it say?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant." I said and I don't know what happened but the room started to spin and then it got dark.