A Date?

Taylor

I finally get home with a sore ass and a sore pussy. My nerves were bad because I challenged into something I can't decide whether to get out or not. Michael had a dirty kink inside of him that I never seen before... no wonder the nigga don't like "sir" but it was fun for me because I loved seeing him angry..

I had to meet him again tonight at the restaurant so I tried another tactic... I can't let him win so easily yet again...

I tried to relax but I ended up with still soaked and a swollen vagina. Geez thanks Jackson.. sir. I never felt like that with any guy and he sparked a small interest in me. I closed my eyes and just imagined me back with my hands in the desk and him towering over me with his dick inside me. Pounding my lights out and until the others including the whores that swung by to see him, hear me scream his name.

How could someone like that have an effect on me like that... I kinda liked it and now I'm wondering how do I take this energy when i was the bitch who said that I didn't mix business with pleasure, this was a hard one.

I called Carla on this but I had to use the girl code. "Playing as if a woman came to me to ask questions." She picked up on the first ring.

"Hey bitch!! What's up?" She said and I laughed at her country ass accent.

"Hey girl,  look I need you to be honest with me.. A bitch cane to the job asking me if Mr. Jackson had a secret kink? What did the girl say at your job?" I asked.

She smacked her lips, "Girl the only think I know was he is a tough nigga. And he likes it rough on bed why?" She asked me.

"I just wanted to know because it wasn't one but two bitches that showed up unannounced who came for me today at the job... And now the nigga got a business meeting tonight at the Calbennet Restaurant. Just us." I said.

"That's not a damn business meeting. He basically asked you out. " she said. I rolled my eyes, "Shit sis, the way I can't stand him.. girl.." I said snacking my forehead, annoyed.

"Sis, he likes you and because he picks on you.  He likes you girl.. it's only a matter of time before he dick slaps you." She said and she busted out laughing.

What she didn't know.. he whipped my ass and pussy literally. It stings just from thinking about it and I actually liked it.

"Yeah what ever bitch.. are we meeting up tonight. I'm going to need a drink after this one." I asked.

"Oh girl you know it.. hit the weed man too. I'll owe you 20 on a dub." She said.

"You already know. I'll see you later." I said and I hung up.

Later that night...

I put on a red strapless, short dress.. more like cocktail dress.

My shell is still solid for now.. I can't let him in because it's not worth the fucking heartbreak or headache. No longer than I was finished, there was a knock on my door. I took a deep breath and walked down the hallway.

I opened my door to see Mr. Jackson dressed but I'm a more fancy fashionable way.

 Jackson dressed but I'm a more fancy fashionable way