MK11 Arcade Ending

Once I defeated my mother, Kronika, with my new power she gave me, she congratulated me and said that im now ready to use her Hourglass and its my destiny to take her place as the new Keeper of time.

As I started using the Hourglass first thing I've done is make sure I had a family. My father Shang Tsung, My mother Kronika and my brother and sister, Shinnok and Cetrion. Now we're a family, no longer just me and my father.

Second thing I've done is make sure all enemies including Liu Kang and Raiden don't exist, so I won't be bothered by them imbeciles.  

Last thing I've done is Bringing my beloved back, I've been so lost without her, thanks to my mother helping me grieve. I'm no longer lost. As soon as I saw her I gave her a huge hug and kiss. I missed her so much, once we reunited, me and my love became the Keeper of time, once we done everything we needed to do. She mentioned about wanting to be married and have two kids. She always wanted a family because of her Imbecile of a sister, kicked her out of her family because she was different than everyone. The married part, I was excited to be her wife.

Two years later, now I have my ending with my love along with our two kids, the half Tarkatan boy that's  half god of ice named Leon and A girl half god of fire called Ruby. Now we have our own family and I will destroy anyone that messes with my family.