Prologue

At Shang Tsung's island, her Daughter Lily Tsung, the second powerful sorcerer in all of the realms, is currently practicing new witchcraft spells while meditating in her quarters enjoying the peace and quiet. And Shang Tsung walks in to her quarters to see what she's up to.

SHANG TSUNG: Greetings Daughter, hope you are well, practising your witchcraft I see.

LILY TSUNG: I am well, thank you Father, yes I am just testing out some spells to manipulate the mind and make those see their worst fears.

SHANG TSUNG: I see, even myself haven't  been able to learn such thing, your new spells are fascinating, I can imagine the terror you can cause, very impressive.

LILY TSUNG: Maybe I can become a more powerful sorcerer than you one day. How's the new experiment of Princess Kitanas clone?

SHANG TSUNG: It is going well, without your help, the process would of gone slower.

LILY TSUNG: That is good to hear, I'm looking forward too meet her properly, she's very beautiful. What did Shao Kahn name her beautiful new daughter?

SHANG TSUNG: He named her Mileena, half Edenian and Tarkatan.

LILY TSUNG: A beautiful name for a beautiful woman, half  Edenian and Tarkatan, fascinating.

SHANG TSUNG: Fascinating it is indeed Daughter, don't forget about our plans with Lin Kuei, they shall arrive here in a month.

LILY TSUNG: I haven't forgotten I know what exactly what to do.

SHANG TSUNG: Good, if Kitana or anyone try to enter the flesh pits, stop them. I also want you to be at my side when the Mortal Kombat tournament begins.

LILY TSUNG: I will father, I will not let you down, I am honoured that you chose me to be by your side.

SHANG TSUNG: Of course I chose you, I trust you more than anyone and your my Daughter, you always deserved to be at my side.

LILY TSUNG: I thank you Father.

SHANG TSUNG: Now I must get going to prepare the island for the Tournament, Farewell.

Shang Tsung walks of Lily's quarters.

LILY TSUNG:*Talking to herself* Now, let's carry on shall we?

Lily continues to experiment with her spells and her sorcery that her father taught her, as she  carries on practicing new spells she somehow conjures up two purple energy swords.

LILY TSUNG: About time I can now summon my own weapons, just incase I'm in a unnecessary situation.