Chapter 13: Lily Tsung

*Shang Tsungs Island*

After Shinnoks defeat, Lily Tsung reappears at her Fathers Island, she's relieved that she's back home. She levitates towards her and Shang Tsung's quarters, as she goes in her quarters she start meditating stuck with her thoughts alone.

LILY TSUNG: I wish you were here Mileena, everything's not the same without you. I will kill the false emperor so you can rest well my love. And now I'm all alone everyone I'm close to is gone, am I destined to be alone? I guess I am.

Lily Tsung summons all of Shang Tsung's books of witchcraft spells.

LILY TSUNG: Once I'm powerful enough, I will kill that Thunder God Imbecile make him suffer!

Everything around her stops moving, then a woman appears.

Woman: All your desires will come true Lily Tsung.

Lily Tsung looks at her curiously.

LILY TSUNG: Who are you? How do you know my name?

KRONIKA: I am Kronika, Keeper of Time and I'm also your Mother, it's good to meet you at last, my darling witch.

Lily Tsung looks at her shocked.

LILY TSUNG: Mother? I'm so glad to finally meet you!

KRONIKA: I've witnessed all the pain and anger you went through, your lover Mileena wasn't mean to die.

LILY TSUNG: What do you mean Mother?

KRONIKA: You must come with me, my darling witch, I'll explain everything when we arrive at the Keep.

LILY TSUNG: Very well.

Kronika disappears with Lily Tsung to the keep that is located beyond the sea of blood in the Netherealm.

*The Keep*

The Mother and Daughter reappear in the Keep where the Hourglass is located.

KRONIKA: Welcome to the Keep daughter, we're in a room where I do my work with the hourglass, going through timelines and events. Shinnok told you that you are half Titan and the Titan of Witchcraft did he not?

LILY TSUNG: Yes, and now I realise I'm part of something bigger.

Cetrion walks into the room.

CETRION: Yes sister, we a part of something bigger. It's good to finally meet you.

LILY TSUNG: It's finally good to meet you too Sister.

KRONIKA: (To Lily Tsung) You are powerful, more than Cetrion and Shinnok, you are between the light and the dark, your brother is part of the dark, your sister is part of the light and you my witch are part of both, and that makes you far more power than both of them. Whatever side you go to it won't upset the balance I reassure you.

LILY TSUNG: I don't feel powerful enough mother.

KRONIKA: Then I will give you the rest of your missing power.

Kronika levitates to the hourglass controlling the sands of time giving her youngest daughter the rest of her power and a new look.

(She's wearing this outfit from this chapter to mk11)

Lily Tsung can feel all the power that she received purple energy starts emitting around her body and her eyes showing and bright purple feeling more powerful than ever.

KRONIKA: Now you have accessed your full potential daughter.

LILY TSUNG: All this power, it's magnificent, I feel 1000x more powerful and stronger and I feel like I can do anything.(Looks at her own outfit) and this is what I call a witches outfit, (Looks at Kronika) thank you mother. What's the next step.

KRONIKA: Easy now child, you need to get use to your newfound power and control it.

LILY TSUNG: Of course mother.