Back Home

The rest of the trip passed relatively uneventfully. After the revelation, Ruby and Chloe both agreed to keep Danielle a secret from her friends and their mum. They all agreed it would be easier that way.

It wasn't until they were on the plane heading back home that they could have a full blown conversation about it.

"So, tell me everything!" pressed Ruby. "How did it all start? How long have you known you've really been Danielle?"

Danny filled her in on all the details. How he'd started selling feet pics to make some money. How that escalated to nail polish and heels. How that escalated to his sugar daddy, which led to makeover and outfits and fancy accessories. Telling the story felt very freeing, and it all started to make sense to Danny now.

This desire had been in him all along. The natural femininity had always been present. His inner woman. It just needed a kickstart. He just needed a nudge. Without Ruby, without the trip, without the need for money, who knows if he would have got that nudge.

Once they arrived back in London and got back to their flat, Danny and Ruby both went to bed.

"Night Danielle, can't wait to catch up more tomorrow"

"Night Ruby"

Danny pulled on a pair of booty shorts and a cami top and climbed into bed, tired after the long journey.

As he was drifting off to sleep, he reflected on the trip. It wasn't how he'd imagined it going a couple of months ago, but it couldn't have gone any better in hindsight. He finally felt free. One of the people he cared about most in the world knew who he was. It gave him the freedom to be who he really was. 

He suddenly heard his phone buzz, and saw a text from his sugar daddy.

"Hope your flight was good. Can't wait to see more of you now you're back xx"

Danny smiled, enjoying the prospect of more frequent interaction with his sugar daddy. He typed out a message, unsure whether to send it. He wanted to be honest. To put everything on the table. But he was nervous. It could change everything.

He hesitated a moment longer before pressing send. He was too nervous for the response, so he turned his phone off and went to bed, hoping for a positive response in the morning.