A New Arrangement

With the tickets for the trip booked, Danny had to start working on his spending money. Thankfully he was going to be staying with Ruby's family, so that saved any hotel costs, but he figured he'd need at least £1,000 to cover new clothes, food and activities.

He didn't have to wait long for his opportunity. That weekend a notification popped up on his phone, and sure enough, there was SugarDaddy69 with another request, only this one was a little different.

"I've loved the pics of your feet, but I want more. I can tell you are super sexy. How would you like to be my sugar baby?"

Danny was a bit confused. He had no idea what this was. However, the message filled him with some unease. He was fine selling feet pics. In fact, he was strangely proud of how good he was at it. But the unspecified 'more' that this man wanted made him nervous.

"I'm not sure what you mean" replied Danny, hoping to clarify matters.

SugarDaddy69 was quick to respond.

"Do you not know what a sugar baby is? It means that I look after you in exchange for certain things xx"

Certain things? Danny wasn't sure he liked where this was going, but he indulged the conversation.

"Look after how? What certain things?" he replied.

Once again, SugarDaddy69 was quick to respond.

"I can buy you nice things and give you money, and in exchange all I ask is for you to give me attention. Send me photos. Maybe more, but we can discuss that later xx"

Danny was unsure. The money and nice things were very appealing, but things could quickly get out of hand. Not to mention the fact that this man thought he was a young woman, not a 22 year old man. What if he got found out? Part of the appeal of this thing was that nobody could ever know it was him just from his feet.

"I don't know. I'm quite shy and private" replied Danny, worried that this was all too much.

"I can offer you a £2,000 a month allowance" replied SugarDaddy69.

Danny's eyes lit up. £2,000! He could make up his Australia money 4 times over by the time the trip came around. It seemed too good to be true, but also too good to turn down.

He thought of Ruby. Thought of having £2,000. He could finally live the life he thought he deserved. Finally buy nice things and treat himself. Be able to treat Ruby. Maybe the risk was worth it.

"That sounds good" replied Danny, his hands shaking as he typed the message.

SugarDaddy69, as always, was quick to respond.

"Perfect, you've made a great decision baby girl. Now, in order for you to be my sugar baby, I would like you to cancel your feet account. I want to be the only one seeing you my angel. I would also like you to text me your number and I can arrange payment and we can discuss further."

Danny was alarmed at the suddenness of the whole arrangement, but went along with it. He sent his number over to the man and waited. As he did so, he closed his feet pics account, sorry to see the money go, but unable to turn down £2,000 a month.

It wasn't long before his phone buzzed, and he received a text.

"Hello baby, it's me, your sugar daddy. I can't wait to see more of you and start this beautiful relationship."

Danny winced slightly at the word relationship, but carried on reading.

"Please let me know your bank details and I can transfer the money. In the meantime, what can I call you my baby girl?"

Danny thought for a second, before typing back.

"Danielle. My name is Danielle."