Makeover

Danny was nervous. He'd never done anything like this before. Danielle on the other hand was excited.

A little over a month ago, Danny had been broke, but he was a guy. He might not have looked like one on the outside with his small feminine body, but in his mind he was 100% a guy.

Now, he had over two thousands pounds in his bank account, and was sat in the chair at a beauty salon, waiting for his makeover. Whether he was still a guy or not, Danny couldn't be sure.

After a slightly awkward conversation with the beautician, who seemed a little confused about doing a makeover on a man, she started to get to work.

Danny had requested the full works of hair and makeup, and was excited to see the results.

The woman spent the best part of 3 hours working on him. She plucked at his eyebrows and dyed them, she washed and cut his hair, then styled it. Then she started on the makeup, using various brushes and products that he had no idea what they were.

After 3 hours, she announced she was finished and finally presented him in the mirror. He was gobsmacked. He looked gorgeous. She had trimmed his hair to fall just below his shoulders, and had straightened it so that it fell neatly. It shined due to the products she had put in it.

His eyebrows were now thinner and much more feminine looking.

The makeup made his face look completely different. His eyes were adorned with a sparkly gold eye shadow, with a solid black eyeliner and mascara to really make them pop. The combination of highlighter and contour gave his face a structure he never knew possible. His lips were coated in a bright red fiery lipstick that made them look plump and full. He couldn't believe it.

He looked gorgeous.

Danny still couldn't really believe he was doing this. In fact, he almost started to forget why. He was just absorbed by his beauty. Then he remembered. Ruby. That's why he was doing this. Also, how was he going to explain this to Ruby? He could remove the makeup and mess up his hair a bit, put on a hat or tie it up or something, but his eyebrows were very obviously different.

He'd got completely caught up in the moment, but couldn't think about that right now. He looked beautiful and he felt amazing.

It had started as a quick scheme to get some money to win over a girl, but now, looking in the mirror, Danny was the girl. He had never seen this coming, but he wasn't mad that it had happened. 

He paid the woman for the makeover, which left him with £200 left to buy an outfit to take his photo for Sugar Daddy.

After a quick walk, he stumbled upon a women's clothes shop and entered. His eyes darted around, attracted by the shiny dresses, the soft looking fabrics, the bright colours. He didn't know how to choose.

Then an idea occurred to him.

He browsed through the racks of clothes and grabbed several dresses that caught his eye. He then moved towards the shoe section and picked up a pair of black stiletto heels, then proceeded towards the changing rooms.

Once there, he stripped down to his boxers, and laughed as he looked in the mirror. He looked like a gorgeous woman, except for the bulge in his boxers and his lack of breasts. The contrast amused him.

He proceeded to try on the first dress, which was a sparkly blue strappy mini dress. He had to scrunch up his boxers so that they weren't visible as the dress was so short, and he made sure to tuck his penis and balls between his thighs and squeeze them tight with his legs to keep them in place. He pulled on the heels, and admired the view. He looked like a genuine woman.

Danny grabbed his phone and took a photo, impressed with the result. This time, he didn't exclude his head. The photo showed his whole body, from his newly styled hair, down to his freshly made up face, all the way down to his heeled feet.

He sent the picture to Sugar Daddy with the following message:

"What do you think? ;)"

As he waited for the reply, Danny eyed up the remaining dresses and couldn't wait to try them on. He pulled off the blue dress and stepped into a strapless leopard print dress that hugged his figure tightly.

Just as he was adjusting it, he felt his phone buzz.

"Gorgeous! I knew you would be beautiful. You have such a pretty face and your body is so sexy. I love the dress xx"

Just after that, a notification popped up on Danny's phone.

"£50 transferred into your bank account".

Then another notification.

"Just a little treat to say thank you for the picture ;) xx"

Danny was shocked. That wasn't his intention, but the money was a huge bonus.

He sent over the picture of him in the leopard print dress, which was received with another compliment and a further £50.

By the time he was finished trying on dresses, Danny was £300 richer and his confidence was sky high.

He left the changing room and decided to wear a sundress and the heels out of the store.

Before he got home, he suddenly realised what he looked like. He quickly texted Ruby to see if she was home, and thankfully she was out.

He quickly raced to his room and shut the door, spending the rest of the day trying on his new clothes and admiring himself in the mirror.