The Beach

After having dinner and chatting for a few hours, Ruby announced how tired she was from all the travelling and headed up to bed. Danny followed and said goodnight before stepping into his room, once again smiling at all the pink.

He grabbed his phone off the bed and checked his messages, and saw that sugar daddy had replied to him.

"Sexy as ever baby, you definitely make the team! xx"

Danny sent a little wink back and stripped to get ready for bed.

He pulled on his pyjamas, which were a pair of short purple satin shorts with a matching camisole top. 

As he climbed into bed, he felt his phone buzz again.

"So, how is Australia baby girl?" asked sugar daddy.

Without even realising, Danny spent the next few hours chatting to his sugar daddy, the two enjoying each others conversation.

When morning came, Danny woke and rubbed his eyes, ready to start the day.

He showered and changed into his boy clothes, but with his panties on underneath, then went downstairs for breakfast.

At the table, Ruby announced that they were meeting up with some of her friends at the beach, so Danny should get his swim gear on.

He went upstairs to change and rummaged through his case, when he came across the item that sugar daddy had sent him to wear. He smiled at the thought of wearing it, but dug out his swimming trunks and threw them on, returning downstairs to meet up with Ruby and Chloe.

Both the girls wore bikinis, with shorts over the bottom. Chloe had particularly big breasts that were spilling out of her bikini top, but Danny barely even noticed.

After a short walk the three of them arrived at the beach, and were greeted by Ruby's friends. They all introduced themselves and started socialising, and it proved to be a fun day. They were all really friendly, and they were talking about the plans for Ruby's actual birthday and all the bars they'd go to.

But Danny found himself constantly distracted. He kept glancing at women walking by wearing their bikinis. He was jealous. Not because he wanted to be with them. But because he wanted to be able to do what they were doing. To walk along the beach wearing a bikini. But he had a plan for that.

After Ruby's friends started to disperse, Ruby, Chloe and Danny headed back to the house. Once there, Danny rushed upstairs and rifled through his luggage. He pulled out his gift from sugar daddy.

It was a zebra print bikini that was as skimpy as bikinis could get. The bottom would barely cover up a vagina let alone a penis and balls, and the top half would barely cover a nipple let alone a whole boob, but that wasn't a problem for him of course. He quickly threw the bikini on, then pulled on his boy clothes on top, before rushing downstairs.

"Oh god, Ruby, I just realised I think I left my phone on the beach" lied Danny. "I'm just going to run down and grab it quickly".

"OK, do you want me to come with you?" she asked.

"No, no no." replied Danny with panic in his voice. "It's OK I know the way, I won't be long".

He raced out the door and started towards the beach, which was only a few minutes walk. Once there, he walked down the beach a little to get further away from the house, before finding a suitable spot.

Danny checked the coast was clear. It was towards the end of the day so there weren't any people on the beach, not for a good few hundred metres at least.

Once he was satisfied, he peeled off his tshirt and slipped out of his shorts, revealing the zebra print bikini. He ruffled up his hair to make it look more sexy and windswept, then took care to arrange his penis and balls. He had to work quite hard at this as the bikini was so tiny, it didn't cover much. Eventually he managed it and was happy with the result.

He propped up his phone in the sand and got to work. After 5 minutes, he'd completed his photoshoot and was happy with the results. He quickly got dressed and started walking towards the house. As he did, he scrolled through the photos and picked one out of him lying on his side on the sand, the sun glistening on his smooth legs and his body looking perfect in the tiny bikini. 

He was just about to crop out his head, when he decided against it. He glanced again at the photo, and with his hair and the bikini, the lack of makeup wasn't particularly noticeable. He was confident his sugar daddy wouldn't know he was a man.

Danny sent the photo to his sugar daddy, with the message

"Just for you xx".