The Idea

It had been a few days since his conversation with Ruby about the trip, and Danny hadn't had much luck conjuring up extra money.

He had asked his boss at the shop whether he could pick up some more shifts to make some money but they didn't need any extra help.

He'd tried applying for a second job, but hadn't heard back from anyone yet.

Time was ticking and he was running out of ideas. Maybe he should just ask Ruby out now. She'd probably say no anyway whether he asked her out in Australia or in London. 

But no, he couldn't give up now. This was his chance. He could make this big romantic gesture. Ruby would see that he was a real man. Capable of making money. Able to treat her to nice things. Able to match her lifestyle. This wasn't just about finding the right place to ask her out. This was about proving he was worthy of her. He needed to get that money.

As he was becoming increasingly desperate, he googled quick ways to make money. Most of the results were detailing various investments and schemes which seemed like scams, and which needed money upfront to invest anyway. 

But then the search results started getting interesting.

'OnlyFans'

'FunWithFeet'

'SugarBaby'

"Urgh, if I was a girl this would be so easy" thought Danny. "There are so many guys out there who pay for these pictures and videos. I could be rich!"

Danny shut his laptop off feeling dejected. He couldn't see any way of getting the money.

He grabbed his towel and headed to the bathroom for a shower in an attempt to clear his head. He was wracking his brains but just couldn't think of any ideas. Feeling like the possibility of the trip was all over, he finished his shower and wrapped himself in his towel. He opened the bathroom door and was greeted by Ruby standing there, also wrapped in a towel.

"Oh.. uh... hi" said Danny nervously.

He couldn't help but notice her long golden legs poking out the bottom of the towel, which barely went below her bum. 

"Hey, just gonna jump in the shower now myself" she replied, passing by him and closing the bathroom door behind her.

As she did, Danny caught a glimpse of her bum cheeks and felt himself getting hard.

He quickly retreated to his room, threw off his towel and started to masturbate, the image of Ruby's legs and bum fresh in his mind. He finished quickly, and lay down on his bed panting. After a moment, he sat up with his head in his hands, staring down at his feet. 

As he was staring down that an idea occurred to him. He took another, closer look at his feet. Then he remembered what he had said earlier.

'If I was a girl this would be so easy'.

He took another look at his feet. His small, hairless, oddly girly looking feet...

Danny had always resented the fact that his body had never really hit puberty. His small height, his slim frame, his small hands and feet. But maybe... maybe this could finally work in his favour.

What was he thinking, this was madness wasn't it? All this just to make to some money. It was all a bit much. All a bit extreme. 

Or was it? It was perfectly harmless. Danny would make some money. Some foot fetishist would be happy. And who would know? You wouldn't be able to know it was him just from his feet. The more he thought about it, the more innocent it all seemed. 

He grabbed his laptop and entered into the search bar 'FunWithFeet', and opened the website. It was a whole new world to him, but the opportunity seemed promising. Pictures could sell for £20, £30, even up to £100 for some of the better creators. He wasn't kidding himself thinking he could get that much, but even if he sold a few, he could start building up a fund for his Australia ticket.

Danny was undecided. Suddenly the reality of it hit him. It was weird. He knew that much. But it was for a good reason. He thought again of Ruby's long legs, her perky bum. He thought of her in a bikini on the Australian beach, the sun glistening off her golden skin. He felt his penis getting hard and the decision was made for him.

He moved his mouse to the top corner of the screen and clicked "Create Account".