The station and the files

Dylan crawls through all the dead, limp bodies. Dylan looks in horror as they get bloodier and bloodier. There are so many dead bodies that eventually Dylan knows he needs to rest, all his energy is missing from running from the murderer and now, he can barely crawl. But he can't stop, every bone in his body aches in pain, but he has to continue, he has to escape the House.

He started out fast but now he's going slower than ever. He does not even have enough energy to stand. Eventually, as he crawls, he falls limp. Down on the floor, unable to move even if he tried. He has to rest.

Meanwhile, also in the House

"Hey Otto" Luna says.

"What is it..." Otto says, in an angry like tone.

"Oh. Luna goes quiet. He did the plan, didn't he?"

"Yes..."

"Anyways my question is..."

"What is your question?"

"Have you seen Dylan recently, when I say recently I mean today."

"I saw him Yesterday... but come to think about it, I haven't seen him today..."

"Oh no."

"We have to find him!"

Otto sighs. "Without us he's probably a goner."

"Well... before he dies... I'm going to find him, and try to have him be alive, you can join me if you want."

Luna leaves the room, leaving Otto alone.

Otto's still angry at Dylan for doing this but thinks he should probably put his anger away and help find Dylan. Otto then thinks of the child. Two years ago, when he investigated the House  and got trapped inside it, he met a child. Just a little younger than Dylan. He had his own camera, and was able to put a video on a VCR tape. His name was Jake Grayson. He is also a local newspaper kid. Most people these days aren't local newspaper kids, but... Jake was. But, he got killed, stabbed to death.

Otto can't help himself from thinking of Jake's limp body, extremely bloody, very gruesome, and the worst of all, it's a child who was the victim. Otto remembers his screams of pain, terror, and sadness for losing the boy. By then, Otto was probably a year in when Jake was murdered. Meaning that he got very close to the boy, and he's gotten a little close to Dylan. He couldn't save that boy, but he has a chance of redeeming himself, by saving Dylan.

After calming down, Otto heads out to find Dylan.

At the Police Station, Sophia quietly goes to the officer. She's hoping the officer will be asleep but she's wrong, the officer is wide awake. Sophia quietly gets to the officer, but the officer sees her in the corner of his eyes, and he turns around, with his gun in the air.

Sophia puts her hands over her head in terror. She knows she's caught, but no other officers are around, if this officer is somehow the killer, she will be dead.

"I come in peace" Sophia says.

The officer puts down his gun and nods, understanding. 

"I came here to see some files..."

"What files?" the officer asks.

"Files on Dylan Brady and Luna Zavala."

"You're not a police officer, you don't need to look into files."

The officer tries to stop himself from asking, but is unable to. The officer asks "Why do you even want to look into those files?"

"Because Dylan Brady is my brother and Luna Zavala is his friend, they've gone missing and I need to find them."

"Listen, kid, you are not seeing any files, because you're not an officer."

"Listen, please, he is my brother and I love him more than you could possibly imagine, so please, please, I need to see those files."

"Sorry kid, but, go home."

"W-what?"

"You need sleep, I'm sure some person will find your brother."

"Officer, I need those keys."

"Well... I'm not giving them to you."

There is silence. Sophia does not know what to say.

"Fine." Sophia says with a sigh. A little tear forms in Sophia's eyes. But, she has a plan. She stays in the police station but, out of sight of the officer. She knew this would happen, so she sneaks to the other part of the station, she sees the officer but the officer doesn't see her. She doesn't want to do this, she knows this is crazy but she has to do it. She has to knock the officer out, and she tries, but is unable to.

"Hey! Kid, get out of the police station! Know!"

But Sophia was planning this, she then grabs the keys and runs, her plan is working. The officer tails her, she then gets the officer to a corner, and when the officer is about to get her, she jumps out of the way, knocking the officer unconscious.

She knows the police will return to the station soon, and she will. She will get those files. She unlocks a door in the police station, here containing all the files. All files on murderers, people who caused crimes, people who got involved in crime situations, and victims, dead or alive, missing people. Dylan Brady and Luna Zavala should be in there. She checks all the files she sees several files.

Like Adam Johnson, Steven Johnson, Paul Grayson, ect. Editor's note: I don't know if those are real criminals, I just made up names along with Dylan Dano.

Eventually, she finds the victim files. Dylan and Luna must be in there somewhere, she looks for what feels like hours, upon hours. Upon more and more hours, in real time it is about 20-50 minutes of searching, she gets more and more afraid the police will catch her soon, she also starts to get tired.

Eventually, she looks and sees a file named Dylan, but she can't tell the last name, hoping it's Dylan Brady, she takes the file out but the person's name is Dylan Dano. She puts it back, she's almost about to give up. After what feels like many more hours actually 40 minutes, she finds another file, named Dylan, she can't tell out the rest, by it is one called Luna, also one called Otto, she takes it out, and it says Otto is the murderer.

But, then she sees another file by Otto, Sophia takes it out and looks at it. She now knows who the murderer is.