New plan

"Then I'll tell him" Luna says.

"Great" I say.

At the Police station

"Alright, I need the officer's keys" Sophia says.

"You're going to steal an officer's keys!" Kirk exclaims.

"Do you want to see your daughter?"

"Yes..." Kirk says in barely a voice.

"Then I am gonna have to steal the officer's keys, and good news I know where they are."

"This whole thing sounds crazy" Mia says. "Someone could get hurt or killed, it could even be you".

"I will take that chance to find my brother and your daughter." 

"Well... okay... but be careful."

"I will."

"Oh and one last thing."

"Yes?"

"Can we assist you in other ways?"

"Yes. By staying out of trouble."

"Okay."

"I'll tell you if I find your daughter."

"Okay."

Amelia thinks where Sophia would go. She seems dedicated to Dylan. The note said she is heading out to find Dylan. If she finds Dylan, she will probably also find Sophia. Amelia then realizes she's probably at the police station. Amelia then drives to the police station. 

Meanwhile, Jacob is stuck in traffic. He waits and waits for the traffic to end. While he waits he calls 911.

The call goes to Owen's phone.

"911, what's your emergency?" Owen asks.

"When I tell you this don't hang up." "I am not in trouble but..."

"But what?"

"My daughter and son have gone missing. Their names are Dylan and Sophia Brady."

"Hand the phone to me" Eleanor says.

"Um. I'm going to give my friend the phone. Don't worry, she's a police officer."

"You're Jacob Brady, right?" Eleanor asks.

"Yes."

"Well... you're here to ask if I've seen them right?"

"Oh. Well... yes."

"Alright." "I haven't seen your son but I'm trying to find him but I have seen your daughter."

"You have!"

"Yes."

"Where is she?"

"At your home. I told my friend Bob to drive her home."

"That's correct" Bob says.

"Oh no. I um... I gotta go."

"Okay."

"So we know Otto Jackson is the murderer but we have to find Dylan and Luna" Isabella says.

"Wait. We should know this."

"What?"

"They are by your house."

"Yes. But before you turn there's something you should know."

"What?"

"They are not right by my house, they are still a few miles from the House."

Jacob realizes Amelia is probably searching for them. He has to tell her that she's at home, not knowing that she's at the police station.

Jacob then calls Amelia. He calls her phone number. Amelia does not accept the call. "No! No!". "This user did not answer in time. Please leave a message." "Amelia, please, please, if you see this call back. Sophia's at the House, you have to make sure she doesn't get into danger."

At the House

"I'll tell him."

"Good."

"I'll see you in a little bit."

"Okay."

Luna goes back to Otto.

She sighs.

"Hello Otto." "Have you finished your plan yet?"

"No... but I'm getting closer and closer."

"I know. You don't want to talk about the tragedy."

"Yes..."

"We won't talk about it."

"Good, but I have a question for you, not trying to sound rude but why are you here?"

"Well... because Dylan has an idea, which will take less time and we can just head out."

"What is it?"

"The black figure probably has to have some kind of phone, we can call to get 911 to arrest this murderer, and we all escape alive. This will also take less time than your plan."

"Hmm... that's a good idea but... I bet the police are already trying to find us."

"And?"

Otto sighs. "The police probably are having a very hard time trying to find us. And they probably also think I'm the murderer..."

"Then you prove your innocence."

"I don't have enough evidence to prove I'm innocent. And I don't want to be arrested."

"So either way you go into hiding to not be arrested."

"Look, we shouldn't talk about that."

"But..."

"No."

"What about your camera?"

"What about it?"

"Like in your plan, you can charge it."

"Yep."

"But... you take a lot of videos of the murderer and then you can prove you're innocent."

"It's too dangerous. It could cause us to all die."

"But... it's worth a shot."

"I'm not arguing with you about it."

"Fine."

Meanwhile, Dylan has overheard their conversation. He does not care how dangerous it is. He goes into the room that has Otto's camera. He secretly grabs his camera and places the VCR tape there. He knows he has to do this quick before Otto finds out. He puts the camera on a charger and heads out to find the murderer's phone.

He thinks it is probably somewhere in the murderer's room. He quietly goes into the murderer's room. He searches the murderer's bed but can't find it. Dylan then sees the phone on one of the murderer's shelves. He takes it off the shelf. He presses the button, emergency call.

It goes to Bob's phone. Bob sighs. He accepts the call and asks "Hello?"

"Hi... my name's Dylan Brady, please track down my location. I'm trapped in a House with my friend. Dylan blushes. And also another man and we are hiding from the neighbor who's a murderer."

"Wait!" Isabella exclaims.