Everything gets closer to being solved

"My name's Sophia" Sophia says.

"Why are you here?" Kirk asks.

"I am the sister of your daughter's friend... and I need both of your help."

Garcia drives away.

"So do you know the location of them?" Owen asks.

"Not yet. But I have a way to find out" Garcia says.

"How?"

"Well... it's not great of a plan but, there's more neighbors we can ask them."

"What? Shouldn't you have a well-thought up plan?"

"Well... not yet... but I will..."

"Are you just going to say not yet?"

"Um... no."

"Listen, we don't need an argument" Bob says.

"He's right" Isabella says.

"I'm just worried. Worried about those poor teenagers..." Owen says.

"We all are" Garcia replies.

"But... we will find them, dead or alive, this Otto Jackson will not escape us... I'll make sure of it."

"Great."

Bob tries to direct the conversation away from the teenagers, because deep down he knows that they are probably already dead. He asks Owen "So... can you tell me more about you?"

"Sure!"

"I used to work as a janitor at a school... but... they didn't pay me enough, so I quit my job, I found countless jobs but quit them all because they didn't pay me enough, until I decided to become a police officer, and that's my job to this day."

"How did you become old friends with Garcia?"

"Well... one day, I was doing my job, when I had to get some backup, because it was a really serious situation... and one of the people who arrived was her. Eleanor Garcia."

"She saved me... from dying..."

"We then hung out and became close friends and we still are to this day."

"Owen's right" Garcia says.

"Okay" Bob says.

At the House

"Could you tell me some more about you?" Otto asks.

"Only if you tell me more about you" Luna says.

"Fine."

"I was 40 at the time I investigated the House... I was with another person in the House..."

"Who?"

"His name was Jake Grayson..."

"He was only a child at the time..."

"But... the black figure got to him... and killed him...."

There is silence.

"What did he look like?"

"He had blonde short hair and a blue shirt and pants..."

Luna remembers when she saw all the dead bodies. The one in the middle had blonde short hair and a blue shirt and pants. It must have been him.

There is more silence.

Neither of them say anything for many minutes.

Finally, Otto breaks the silence and says "Tell me more about you now."

"Fine."

"Dylan is my friend."

"I could tell."

"But... we only have been friends for a few weeks..."

"Tell me about the first time you met him..."

"Well... he was not paying that much attention and he accidentally knocked into me. Causing myself to fall down, onto a class floor..."

"He helped me up... and then we stared at each other."

Luna blushes.

"It seemed like-"

There is heavy breathing.

Otto and Luna turn around, to see Dylan, with his eyes open, he is alive.

"Kid! You're alive!"

"Dylan!"

Dylan then realizes he's trapped to a chair.

Otto frees him from the chair.

"Why was I trapped in a chair?" I ask.

My vision clears, to see Luna and Otto standing in front of me.

"Just in case something where to go wrong" Otto says.

Luna runs towards me and hugs me. She almost has tears in her eyes. Tears of joy. Joy she has probably not felt ever since we were trapped inside the House.

"You are supposed to be dead" Otto says.

I gulp in fear.

"W-what?" I ask.

"I-I'm supposed to be dead!"

"He must have forgot what happened" Otto mutters to himself.

I suddenly remember everything. Meeting Luna for the first time and developing a crush on her, and becoming friends with her. Going into the House with her, getting trapped inside the House with her, almost dying several times with her. Meeting Otto, and finding Luna. But... then... my memory is not clear after that.

"Do you remember the black figure?" Otto asks Dylan.

"Yeah..." I say.

"Do you remember almost sacrificing your life for her?"

Otto glances at Luna.

"No" I say.

"Great..." Otto says. "Let me tell you all about it." "The black figure found us, we ran as fast as we could but she... she... was about to be killed... so you got her to safety and we continued to run for our lives... but... the figure got to her again... and just as it was going to throw its axe into her skull, you ran out of my grip... and jumped in the way... you got the axe through your skull... or so we thought... but... somehow, someway, you survived that... and that's a miracle."

At the Brady house

Amelia is sad. It seems that she has lost her entire family. Her husband, her son, and her daughter. She is upset. She hasn't seen any of them for days. For Dylan, an entire week and a half. She wants her family to reunite, but... she's afraid. She's afraid, if she tries she will be killed. But then... she thinks. It's her family. Her family would sacrifice their lives to save hers, so she has to repay them, as a family.

She walks towards her car. She opens the car and puts the keys in. After putting on her seat belt, she drives away. She is going to save her family.

At the Zavala house

"Why do you need our help?" Mia and Kirk ask.

"To find the files of my brother and your daughter. I am going to solve this case. And I'd love it if you helped me do that to."

"We will. Let's do this."

They head into the car and drive off.