20. Cracked Comfort

Começar do início

I could feel the burning sensation in my throat once everything had finally stopped coming out, and the world had stopped spinning. I started sobbing, when I heard someone approach me from behind, knowing that it was probably Leo. "Oh sweetheart" that caused me to sob even harder, hating the feeling of being sick all the time. 

I felt the scratching feeling start back up in my throat, causing me to lurch forward once again, and let everything spill out of my mouth. It all happened so quickly. Leo reached around me, grabbing a washer and running it under some cold water I hoped, as I tried to breathe. He then reached for something else, before brushing it along my lips. 

"Shh, your alright" Leo murmured, causing me to just sob even harder. I felt awful, and I wanted nothing more than to just curl up with Enzo on the couch, or maybe even Leon or Leo right now. All I wanted was to stop feeling like this and go back to normal. This wasn't how it was supposed to be with my brothers, I was supposed to be happy and well, not sick and bringing everything up and out of my stomach all the time. 

"Enzo, listen to me. It's fine. You didn't have to do that fight, and you did it anyways. What was the point of getting yourself battered and hurt, huh? What was the whole point of forcing yourself to go, just to get an outcome that is going to hurt more than what the actual fight should have" 

I heard the front door open, and the sound of familiar voices graced my ears. I stood up far too quickly, but I just wanted to get to Enzo. I had to be constantly checking on him, cause I knew something wasn't right. He wasn't as happy as he thought he was, and I had to be there for him. The words that were said registered in my mind that he had been hurt. 

That he had done something stupid and he was now paying the price. I stood, on my wobbly legs, causing Leo, who had started cleaning up my mess for me, had grabbed my arm, holding me steady. "Woah, woah, you need to sit down. I'll carry you out there in a second" 

I didn't want to be carried out there by Leo in a second, I wanted to be out there now. This only intensified my cries, as I tried to get up once again, but was pushed down. "I need to" I whispered with whatever strength I had in my voice from all my tears and cries. I just had to get up and get out there to Enzo. I needed him more than ever. 

"I'll get you there" he just dropped everything, making guilt become the only thing that I could feel, as I had practically forced my brother to do what I wanted to do, while he had to stop cleaning up the mess I made. I felt like the little girl, that was forced into do everything, that now, I felt bad for forcing someone else to do something, even when I had not said a word about doing the said task. 

Once Leo had gotten me in a standing position against the bathroom wall, he gently pulled my hoodie off of me, as he then chucked it into the nearby washing bin, before pulling me close to him, making sure that all of my weight depended on him, and only him, making me feel even worse. I hated depending on anyone else, as I had only depended on myself, especially whenever I felt like this, which was never as often as what it had been recently. 

The two of us walked out of the bathroom, as tears were still streaming down my front, while I saw that Enzo was on the bottom step, with Leon, Fran and Nic in front of him, as his head was in his hands. No one said a word, not even Leo, as I practically ran at Enzo, whom was not expecting me to crash into him. 

Even in his shocked state, he pulled me into him, while I could feel the tears dripping down his face as well. I reached down to wipe them off his face, while he tried to do the same for him, but I moved out of his hold. I saw him smile at me, before getting up, trying to chase me, but as soon as I moved back, I felt someone behind me. 

Everyone had fallen silent, as I looked to see Enzo looking up at the person. "This is not a time for joking. Flo, your unwell, and Lorenzo, you need to rest" the voice was stern, shocking me. I had never been spoken to like this, but I should have known that it was coming. I had been living in this little bubble, of just my own world where everything was good, but I should have known. 

I just nodded, as I walked back to the living room, and collapsing onto the couch, almost gagging at the sight of the food that had been left to go cold on the coffee table. I hadn't noticed that people had followed me in here, as I was just so upset in general. I was upset and every ounce of excitement about seeing Enzo again had dissipated. 

A body gently feel on top of me, as I looked up to Enzo snuggling his head into my neck, while I turned to be facing the other way of the couch, not seeing that the rest of our brothers were watching or that they were taking as many photos of the two of us that they could. 

I felt so much better, even though I was being squashed by my older brother, which was still weird to me, but I felt better; I felt comforted. This was all I needed to feel somewhat better, even when I had just thrown up my guts in front of Leo, which should have disgusted him. I was just so glad that I was back in Enzo's arms again.

---

thoughts? xx

thoughts? xx

this chapter is so bad, so I'm sorry.