"Let's go Milan." I turned towards the door and walked out.

Milan followed behind me as we made our way to my car before I opened her door and allowed her to get in.

"Thank you!" She looked down at her phone. I just nodded and closed her door, making it to the drivers side, getting in.

"Get out that phone and put your seatbelt on, Bear." I looked over at her.

"Okay. But I have a question." She looked at me and smiled.

I started the car while waiting for her answer. She was probably gone ask me for another favor, which I never had a problem giving her. She was spoiled and knew her older brother would have her covered regardless.

"Soo.. You've been seeming happier lately." She grinned.

"Damn. A nigga can't be happy?" I chuckled.

"Of course you can. But your phone rung earlier and I seen Nani pop up with the two lil pink hearts." She smiled wider.

"And?" My eyebrow rose.

"I don't even have a heart by MY name. Is she bad?" She sat up in her seat to eye me down. "Because Liaan said if you don't have a girl yet, she's free." She giggled.

I already knew one of her lil friends would try me once again. They would make jokes and shit when I went to pick Milan up. I didn't mind it though, It was normal teen girl shit. Now if they started gettin too fresh, I would have to start addressing parents.

"Tell Liaan Imma tell ha' mama she being fresh." I mugged Milan and watched her smile drop and heard a exasperated sigh come from her phone.

"Oh my God, Mi why would you tell him that!?" I heard her shout and I busted out laughing.

"Girl! You said to!" Milan quickly caught a attitude and mugged at the girl who I'm guessing was on facetime.

"Facetime before the link up is crazy." I laughed again.

"It ain't crazy. My bookie know she need to be by my side at all times." Milan rolled her eyes and Liaan agreed with a 'Mhm'.

"Yea Ight." I kept my eyes on the road and turned the radio up.

I was gonna pick Milan some food up before we actually made our way to her friend's house. I didn't need her asking me to cash app her anything while she was out. Especially not for food, Milan would spend 2k on food if you let her.

 Especially not for food, Milan would spend 2k on food if you let her