Conrad/Jeremiah fisher

surfing with the fisher brothers <3

summer was always something to look forward too when you grew up to be best friends with the fishers. cousins beach was probably the most exciting part of your year, and for that you had something to look forward too. It was a tradition that all 3 family's get together for the summer at Susannah's summer house, the Fisher's, the Conklins and your family.

It has been about a week of craziness at the summer house between you,Conrad, Jeremiah,Belly and Steven. growing up with them was special because you got to have the siblings you've always wished for as an only child.

it was just after 7am that morning when Conrad quite literally came busting through your bedroom door, with Jeremiah following close behind both with huge smiles on their faces.

"Y/n!! It's surf time get up sleepy head" Jeremiah yells out from across the room as Conrad opens up the curtains to let the barely visible orange rays of the sunrise into view. you grown dramatically and look over to side eye the boys who have just disturbed your sleep.

" it's literally only 7. get out." needless to say you weren't a morning person. rolling back over you shut your eyes ignoring both boys attempts at trying to get you up.

" Nuh uh, I don't think so " Jeremiah walks over to your bed and yanks on your covers, grabbing you by your feet and dragging you to the edge of the bed. you let out a gasp as he starts to tickle you until you can't breathe, Conrad soon joining in on the tickle attack

" Okay okay! I'll go surfing just stopppp" you manage to giggle out in-between breathes. The boys pull away with smiles on their faces, satisfied with your answer. And with that they turn around leave your room feeling very accomplished.You shake your head and laugh at their actions as you get out of bed to find a swimsuit. The first one you found was a simple but cute purple two piece and you decided it will have to do.

you quickly brushed your hair before grabbing a beach towel and heading downstairs to the kitchen, deciding to make some coffee before the surf.

to your surprise nobody else was home, just the three of you but you weren't complaining because Steven could be quite annoying at times.

Grabbing a mug from the shelf you poured yourself some coffee and sat on the island with your coffee, checking your phone to see if anybody had texted

" I got the surfboards all up by the back door, Jeremiah is just changing" Conrad came walking in, he was now in his swim shorts aswell. you look towards him and give him a warm smile, to which he smiles back and sits next to you on the stool.

" Thanks con" you lean your head on his shoulder as you continue scrolling on your phone for a couple more minutes.

you turn your phone off and look over at the boy who was already gazing your way. he quickly blinks and looks back straight ahead. You giggle at the fact you caught him staring and he pouts his lips making you laugh even more.

Finally you here steps coming from the staircase and jeremiah gives the two of you a thumbs up as he passes the kitchen, heading towards the back door. you leap out of your chair and quickly follow behind the blonde boy, Conrad trailing close behind.

walking up the beach you notice the sun was now almost completely up, with only hints of orange and pink colors in the sky, making you smile.

you were never the best at surfing but after almost 17 years with these boys you learn a thing or two. they were actually quite talented and you admired that about them.

dropping your beach towel on the sand you head towards the pretty blue water, the boys following closely behind.

The three of you had been surfing for what seems like a couple minutes when in reality it's been almost an hour. You were crushing the waves and even Jeremiah noticed this. spotting a wave from behind you smile as Conrad swims up beside you and the two of you get up on your boards. the wave comes and Conrad flows through it smoothly, you however had been unbalanced causing you to tumble down into the water, banging your ankle on a hard surface you couldn't identify. panicking you arose from the water and called out

" ow! ow ow owww!" The acheing pain was unlike anything you've felt and you were so lost on what had just happened

" woah, Y/n. hey it's okay what's wrong??" Conrad gives you worried eyes as you try to grab at your ankle.

" I don't know con. It hurts. It hurts really bad." you cry out, and you feel a single tear forming in your eye. Jeremiah hears the commotion from a couple feet behind and swims up beside his brother. Jeremiah gives Conrad one of those looks only brothers could ever understand and Conrad nods his head gently.

" give me your hand, I'll help you back to the house" Conrad's gentil voice makes you tingle with comfort as you allow him to take your hand, scooping you up bridal style and carefully moving the two of you out the water safely.

Once your inside he places you on the couch carefully with him sitting on the floor infront of you. He takes a look at your ankle and doesn't notice anything to bad, just what looks like a nasty bruise. He looks up at you with a warm smile and places his cold,strong hand on your knee.

" well it just looks bruised to me Y/n,witch is good cause you really scared me out there. let me go grab you an ice pack just incase of swelling. Stay put baby" he gets up from his spot on the floor and gives your forehead a kiss, leaving his lips to linger a few seconds before heading over to the kitchen for your ice.