Draco Malfoy

Merry Christmas Everyone! Side note y/a means your anitials (the first letter of your name) :))

Christmas was always something you loved. But without your parents being there to celebrate it with you anymore, you hated it. Hated all the happy kids excited to go home and hated all the stupid decorations. You've spending your holidays here at the hogwarts castle for 3 years now. You were used to it though, just sleeping and roaming the castle then going back to your dorm to sleep some more. It was becoming a habit of yours.

You were left alone at the hufflepuff table in the dining hall. Everyone else from your house left. What a bunch of lucky people they are. Their were 2 gryffindors sitting at their table and a few slytherins aswell. No ravenclaws. The castle was pretty much empty and it was the holidays so you decided to have some fun for once. Tucking your yellow and black scarf around your neck you walked off and into the the courtyard. You were going to build a snowman the muggle way. Just like your mother taught you.

IF YOUR NOT A HUFFLEPUFF SORRY ITS JUST TOO UNDERRATED

You started by gathering a little bit of snow in your gloves then forming it into a ball. You put that ball in the snow and rolled it around the courtyard, gathering the snow to make a bigger ball for the Snowmans bottom.

"Hey my favorite little hufflepuff, what you doing out here?" A voice called out to you. You spun your head, frightened by the sudden voice but then grinned a little.

"Draco, what are you doing here?! Are you crazy, your supposed to be with your parent's" you got up and walked towards where he stood.

"My parent's actually had some business to take care of back at home, so I stayed here with you" The blonde boy flashed a smile and pulled you in for a hug.

You never actually knew why draco was your friend. He hated most of the the people at hogwarts because of their blood status and assorted houses. But not you. He loved you, although It wasn't the easiest becoming friends with Draco you stuck around for him. He was there for you when your parent's died and he has been there for you since. Never left your side. To him, you were different.

"That's great Draco, thank you for staying with me" you arms tighten around him as you rest your head against his chest. He placed a kiss against your hair and hummed in response. He was so happy his mother had let him stay here for the holidays.

"Alright love, it's cold out here, forget the snowman what do you say we go inside yeah?" Draco pulled away from the hug and looked you in your eyes. you giggled and nodded. Brushing some snow off the top of your head, Draco smirked and turned away, sprinting towards the doors leaving you far behind. You huffed but followed non the less racing after him. This would be the first Christmas with Draco and it made your heart warm about the holidays again. You finally had someone to spend it with. Someone who really cared about you. Once the two of you were inside Draco led you to the slytherin commen room.

"Dray, I can't go in there remember?" You stood there awkwardly as the two of you came too a stop infront of the slytherin commen room doors. He turned to you and laughed

"Yeah I know silly, you're a hufflepuff I didn't forget. I'm just going to get your gift. Wait here" and with that he disappears behind the doors. You watch as they close behind him with a loud screech.

Draco wasted no time and was back too you in a matter of minutes. He had a tiny square box in his hands, wrapped in black paper and a green ribbon. His house colours. He smiled warmly as he reached you.

"Well, i wasn't expecting to give you your gift until after the holiday break but it's only fair I give you my gift too" You chuckle and reach into your robe pockets to grab the neatly wrapped box, about the same size as Draco's. Yours has some muggle character wrap on it. One of your good friends Luna gave it too you. Your palm stretches out infront of you for him to take it, and he does. He gives you your gift aswell. The two of you find a spot back in the dining hall and sit down.

"I want you to open yours first! I think your going to love it!" You are filled with excitement, the most youve had in about a year. Draco laughes.

"Anything you give me, I'd love" he says as he pulls up the sleeve of his robe, revealing the bracelet you had made him back in your 2nd year at hogwarts. Your smile grows even bigger. You didn't think he kept the bracelet, he was such a snobby boy all those years ago and he didn't like you. He didn't like anyone for that matter. every year after that, You tried to be friends with him and you've impacted him. He became a sweeter boy towards you.

Draco starts unwrapping the gift, pulling the paper back gently. Underneath is a small ring box. You watch as he opens the box. It's a silver ring, shaped like a snake that wraps around the finger. The exact one Draco pointed out too you when the two of you had went to hogsmade. He stared down at it in amazement. Happy tears began to fill in his eyes as he slipped the ring onto his ring finger, This was the sweetest thing Someone has ever done for the boy. He felt so loved and appreciated.

"Y/n, this is the bloody best thing Someone has ever given to me, thank you love" your eyes meet his and you see the tears in his eyes. You frown and hold your arms out to him for a hug. This boy was the sweetest yet meanest person you knew, and you fell for him. Hard.

"It's really no problem Dray, you deserve it so much."

He sqeezes you tight, holding you closer to him. Your heart began to quicken and you exhale sharply. You grabbed ahold of his hand softly, intertwining your fingers together. Next thing you knew you were leaning forward to kiss him. You didn't think you just did it, heat of the moment. as soon as your lips combined, he kissed you back with no hesitation, his other hand freely gripping your waist as he pulled you impossibly closer towards him. The kiss was so powerful yet sweet, your lips fit so perfectly together, almost like they were made for eachother. The kiss was filled with so many emotions, the ones the two of you were scared to admit. frustration, passion, lust and most importantly love. You pull away for air and rest your head against Draco's. You smile at him.

"Was that part of the gift love?" Draco smirks.

"You can count it as one" you wink

You still had Draco's gift to open, so you did just that. Gathering Draco's attention as you reached for the gift and ripped the paper away. Inside was a red rectangular box. Opening it slowly you let your eyes scan over the item inside. A silver chain with a little heart charm attached to the end. It was barely noticeable but the letters D and y/a. The cutest thing you've ever seen in your life.

"I got it especially made for you darling, will you be my girlfriend?" Draco's nerves hit him. You make his stomach turn, in a good way.

"Of course dummy" you peck his lips " now help me put the necklace on" you sqeeked with excitement. You turned your back to him and held your hair up while he clasped the necklace around your neck.

Hai everyone and happy new year! Hope everyone has a great 2022! this chapter took me 10 days to write smh, I'm so lazy 🤦🏻‍♀️