Christopher sturniolo

imagine your Chris's girlfriend and you go out in the rain to buy snacks for a couple's video.

throughout my life, Ive always told myself I would never date a boy. but here I am, standing next to the boy I love most in this whole world. Christopher sturniolo was the love of my life and nothing could ever make me change my mind. Chris and I have only been together for a couple years but I could never imagine being with someone else. he is the one for me, my soulmate even.

there the two of us stood, side by side on a dark rainy night, joined by matt and his wonderful girlfriend Evelyn. the rain had soaked the four of us on our way to the bus stop. we came up with the wonderful idea to go to Walmart to buy some snacks for a couple's car video. even tho matt could drive, he didn't want too. typical of him.

chris wrapped his arm around me and pulled me impossibly closer to his side. it was cold but I wasn't complaining, the feeling was amazing. I smile up at him through wet eyelashes and he smiles back.

" Matt, it would have been so awesome if you just decided to driveeee" Evelyn yells out over the rain, rubbing her arms for warmth. matt stood in the road dancing like an idiot with a huge smile on his face. I laugh too myself and shake my head.

"Evelyn your boyfriend is in the road, go fetch him and come back!" I look over at her and we both laugh as she runs over too matt and pulls him back onto the sidewalk with us.

the splashing of water could be heard as a pair of headlights come into view. The veachile comes closer into view and I notice it's the bus. it slowly makes its way over too us and stops too let us on. Evelyn and Matt went on first, then me and Chris.

Evelyn and Matt found a seat for us in the back of the bus while Chris and I paid the driver. I thank him with a smile and walk to the back of the bus and sit down. Chris comes following a couple seconds later.

the bus starts too move up again and I smile happily as I look out the window, I could see little rain droplets falling into the window and sliding too the bottom of the glass. although the bus smelt funny, it had a good vibe too it.

Chris stands up as a bump in the road comes into view and spreads his legs and arms out, acting as though he was riding a surfboard.

"WOAHHHH dude this is sick" he exclaims

my mouth forms into a thin line as I watch Chris carefully. the bump in the road comes and Chris jumps up in the air, sending him flying too the ground. he laughs loudly and gets back up.

"C'mon Chris sit down!" matt says anxiously, Chris of course ignores him and goes on too surfboarding again, matt looks over too me and I just simply nod my head.

" Chris, come sit down my love " I pat the empty seat next too me and wait for him to collect himself before taking a seat beside me. I smile at matt and he just shakes his head giggling.

the rest of the ride was silent. just me holding Chris' hand while resting my head on his shoulder.

matt was the one too ring the bell once our stop came, pulling Evelyn off the bus once it came too a full stop, Chris and I followed suit. we had finally made it to Walmart for our snacks.

we get inside and Matt and Evelyn go off their own ways to find a couple of things so I grab a cart from beside me and follow Chris straight to the snack isle. of course Chris picks out Pepsi, he also grabbed some dr pepper and chips.

" We don't really need much Chris" I say giggling, but he insists otherwise and starts throwing random food into the shopping cart. I laugh as he dances across the isle, shoving stuff into our cart.

gosh I thought how I love Chris sturniolo.