Jack mercer

You had woken up underneath jack, the two if you laying in his small bed at his family's home. You had just recently gotten there as his mother died, you could only imagine what he's going through right now.  Trying your best not to wake up your boyfriend you shimmy and try get out from underneath him for a much needed shower. Jack was laying on top of you with his hands tucked underneath you're shirt, soft snores coming from his mouth. You chuckle when he didn't budge and run your fingers through his messy hair. He shifts in his sleep but doesn't wake up, making you groan.

"Jack baby, I need to shower get up" you tap his head jokingly

Jack only pulls the blanket closer to the two of you and shakes his head in response

"Don't leave me" He pouts and shakes his head, making you giggle. Jack was not a morning person at all and it was almost impossible to get him up.

"Fine, if you won't let me get up how about we just go shower together? Okay?" Jack shoots his head up at you're proposal and looks you in the eyes. You nod your head with a smile and with that he makes a beeline for the bathroom, leaving you behind. You laugh as you get up and run after him.

Shortly after getting into the shower with Jack, Bobby comes barging in.

"Sorry ladies, just coming in for my morning shit" He says, too witch you didn't really mind so you just giggled. You had been with jack since the two if you were young, so you felt comfortable around jacks brothers. They were great

Angel then comes into the bathroom, adding onto the conversation you were having with jack, yes it was normal to have conversation in the shower, the two of you enjoyed it.

"you know sofie and I did alot of making up last night, well it seems I got a little rust on the tools down here" Angel began

"Woah woah woah, ask the cockoligist and his girl in the shower" Bobby innterupts. You put your hand over you're mouth to cover up the laughter from Bobby's statement. Jack pulls away from you and sticks his head out of the shower curtain, looking up and down at his brother.

"Rug burn" he states simply, turning back to join you. You couldn't hold you're laughter anymore and it just Burst. You're laughter echoing the small and crowded bathroom, making the other boys laugh along. Bobby and angel continued to talk and God knows what while you and Jack finish your shower.

You reach for the shampoo but Jack grabs it making you pout. He spins you around so your back is facing him and he starts messaging the shampoo in you're curly hair. You smile and lean your head back, enjoying the feeling.

I really don't feel like finishing this chapter rn 🧍🏻‍♀️ I haven't updated in almost a month and I'm so sorry 😧 I'm really sick atm and I have Covid 🥲⁉️ hope everyone is doing okay though <33