Sodapop Curtis

Thank you to my English teacher for reading this book to my class 2 years in a row 🙏🏼 I am now addicted.

You brushed a strand of hair out of your face as you stood on the door steps, checking over yourself making sure you looked decent before knocking on the door of your boyfriend and his two lovely brothers. Sodapop was the one to open the door, picking you up by the waist and kicking the door shut before spinning you in circles. You giggle as he sets you down and plants a long awaited kiss to your forehead.

"Missed you so much baby" he whispers against you're forehead.

You wrap your arms around him "its only been a couple days but I missed you too darling" You smile

Soda grabs your hand and leads you towards the couch. You copy soda's actions and throw yourself onto the couch cushion, landing practically on top of you're boyfriend. Laughter erodes from Sodas mouth as he looks up and smirks at you, making your cheeks burn a bright red. You've been dating for months now but still get flustered fairly easily.

He pulls you down with him once the laughing stops and you smile, resting you're head on his chest. The two of you lay there in comfortable silence, watching mickey on the television for awhile. Which reminds you of Two-bit, who is usually at the Curtis house watching it.

"The house is awfully quite for once, is it just the two of us?" You question Soda

"Just us three" You pick you're head up at the sudden voice but smile when ponyboy, Sodapop's younger brother, comes into view with a book in his hand. Returning you're smile he comes over and sits on the floor resting his back against the couch. You and Ponyboy make conversation and he catches you up on his book,He was such an interesting boy and everytime you were at the Curtis house, you loved to hear about all the books Pony read, Even if you didn't read much yourself. You shared laughs and jokes as he continued explaining the meaning behind the story, Soda sitting in silence watching with a huge grin on his face, he didn't care much for books but was glad his girlfriend was happy.

"Alright Pony, enough with my girl yeah? We're gonna go take a nap now" Soda stood up and brushed off his pants, staring down at Ponyboy jokingly.

You groan but can't help the smile creep onto you're face "Today was fun, Thank you Pony, goodbye!" Pony chuckles and bids his goodbye, continuing his book. You turn away and head into the two boys room with Soda already inside. He sees you enter and smirks as he makes a run for the bed, flopping down and making a big bang noise as he bounces. You giggle and copy his actions, landing right on top of him. Again. Instead of getting flustered, the two of you burst into fits of laughter. You were heaving and your stomach hurt from so much laughing, You were so grateful to have a boyfriend like soda, he was the light of your like, as you were his. Finally you settle down and move to lay next to him, placing your head against his now bare chest. You could hear the steady beat of his heartbeat as you shut your eyes softly, drawing gentle shapes on Sodapop's stomach. He reaches down and interlocks his fingers into your hair, playing with the curls making you more sleepy.

"You sleepy darling?" Soda whispers

"Mmm" you mumble in response, not looking up from your position

" Ill take that as a yes, go to sleep baby. I'll be right here when you wake up I promise" he reassures you.

You look up at him and smile softly, gosh was he the sweetest boy ever. You reach over and give him a quick bedtime kiss, short yet sweet.

"Goodnight soda, I love you" you whisper as you pull away, returning back to your original position.

"Goodnight Y/n, I love you too"

Hey guys! SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES but please be patient, I'm trying my hardest <3