Minho

IM REWATCHING THE MAZE RUNNER RNNN :))
The rain poured over the roof the gladers where standing over. You stood by newts side awaiting the arrival of Your boyfriend and Alby. They had gone this morning to retrace Ben's footsteps to see where he possibly was stung before he attacked Thomas, the new greenie.

"They should be back by now" Thomas turns towards you and newt confusingly "what happens if they don't make it?" He asks

Your face drops at Thomas question. He was right, they should be back by now. You knew Minho could run but this weather wasn't good to run the maze in.

"They're gonna make it" you say giving a worried glance towards Newt.

"And what happens if they don't?" Thomas asks once more

"They're gonna make it" Newt states simply

It has stopped raining now and all the gladers including yourself stood around the maze doors waiting for the runners. You have grown extremely worried for the safety of Minho and Alby, this has never ever happened in your intire stay at the glade. You where standing next to a crouching Gally in the silent croud when Thomas spoke up

"C'mon guys, can't we send someone after them?" He glances around

" It's against the rules, either they make it back or they dont" Gally looks up at you worriedly as he says this, you just frown and look away.

The wind picks up and you feel the breeze from the maze as the doors start shaking shut. Gally stands on his feet as you push yourself over to stand by chuck and Thomas.

" Oh no" you and Chuck say in sync

Reality kicks in and you realise whats happening, You tremble and a tear rolls down your face. You cling on to the hope that Minho and Alby will return safe, but you have a gut feeling that it's not going to end up that way.

Thomas screams from next to you and you squint your eyes before looking down the entrance of the maze, there in the maze was a uncouncious Alby, and Minho heiving trying to drag him to the entrance.

"Wait, something's wrong" Newt states aloud. You look at your boyfriend and see the clear state of struggle he's having with dragging Alby. Minho switches and grabs Alby onto his shoulders as you scream

" C'mon Minho!! You can do it baby!"

The boys start hollering for Minho to hurry as well, the doors coming even closer to closing.

"Minho you got to leave him!" Gally says

"They're not gonna make it" newt states

"Come on Minho!" Chuck yells

"Minho you gotta leave him" Gally yells out again

You stand there frozen. Minho is so close to the doors and he turns your way and screams your name, this made you react a way you didn't even know you could do. Thomas starts running towards the doors but you push him down and without hesitating you run towards the doors, with only seconds left before they sqeeze shut for the night. It was a risk you needed to take. Thomas stumbles to the ground and newt tried to grab you, but your to quick and squirm out of his reach.

"Y/n, NO!!" Chuck screams but you can't hear him, you can't hear anything. All your focused on is Minho.  You knew you weren't supposed to go in the maze because you work in the gardens but He needs your help. And if he dies tonight, you die with him.

You make it through the doors right as they close shut and you bend over to catch your breathe.

Minho looks up at you terrifyingly.

"Good job Y/n, now we're both dead" he sighs, deafet written all over his face

"Hey Min, don't say that okay?! We can do this, We just have to find a place to hide for the night, Help me pick Alby up" you grab Alby and Minho comes rushing forward to help

"Okay hurry, tie him up" you say and point to a wall of overgrown vines.

The two of you struggle with the vines as Alby goes higher up the wall, the vines sucuring him. The sound of medal clanking and loud shreiks Eco through your ears making you cringe. Minho looks around the corner and see's the griever walking towards you.

"Hey Y/n, we gotta griever coming our way" Minho yells, his focus is now on the griever and he lets go of the vines.

"Minho!" You exlaim

"He's high enough let's go! We're gonna be griever food if you dont move your shuck butt Y/n" Minho grabs your arm and does what he does best, start running. His grip is firm on you and you look around nervously as the griever sounds get louder.

As the two if you turn a corner you spot a hole in one of the walls, one big enough for you too hide in.

"Hey Minho! In there, we can hide!" You point to the hole, which was covered in uncontrollable vines. Minho nods his head in agreement and together you slide under the vines and into the hole, quickly covering the hole back up with vines.

You inhale and cover your mouth with your hand as a griever slowly walks by, growling and clanking it's medal legs as it walks.

A litttlleee time skip

It was now dark in the maze and you and Minho lay there in silence, haven't spoken a word to eachother since you ducked into the hole.

"Hey Minho?" You whisper to the boy, who didn't even acknowledge you were there. You sigh and shake your head

"I get it you might be mad at me for coming into the maze when I wasn't supposed to but I couldn't just watch as the door closed, I would have lost you Minho. And I can't live without you. So I decided to help" you pick a ripped vine up from beside you and start tieing it. For a second Minho didn't reply so you assumed he was just really angry with you.

" When you ran through the maze doors last second, I thought we were all going to die. Alby, you and I. But thanks to you, my incredible girlfriend" he winks at you and pulls you closer to him " we found a safe spot for the night until we can get out in morning"

You smile and peck his cheek. Your eyes start closing and soon enough you let the Exhaustion take over as you fall asleep.

PART 2 MAYBE??? FOR WHEN THEY MAKE IT OUT THE MAZE Ö IDK LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANNA SEE THAT <3