Dallas Winston

I was watching s.w.a.t and the scene where street (Jim) says to Molly "I don't love you the way you deserve to be loved" made me think of Dallas IDK WHY😭😭 but here's this <3

You and Dallas were currently in the middle of a heated argument, the two of you had just woken up with your leg over Dallas but his head on chest if that makes any sense. But when you finally decided to get up and ready for the day Dallas came up with the very sudden idea of wanting to break up, you were so taken aback and genuinely confused, things were going so good between the two of you.

"Dallas listen to me! are you seriously acting like this right now, we were perfectly fine just last night!! And now you wake up and suddenly want me out your life. C'mon stop being so childish!"

The two of you stood in the middle of Dallys room, anger plastered on both your faces. Dally usually never fought with you, but when he did it was bad. Real bad.

"Why should I be the one listening in this situation?! God why are you always like this Y/n! It's to early for this shit man, Yeah we were fine last night but I dont want this anymore! not with you especially! I change my damn mind so why don't you do me a favour kid and give me back my Christopher then head on out yea?" Dallas points a finger at your neck which held his Christopher before moving it towards the door. You didn't budge. You weren't going to anytime soon anyway.

"Stop It Dally! Okay?! Stop threatening to take it back everytime we fight! I'm not going to take your shit no more, You try to do this all the damn time! And I keep on fighting, fighting for us! Why don't you do ever do the same?! I don't want it to be over. We can't be over dally, I thought you loved me" you look up at the shaggy haired boy, tears visible in your eyes. His face stays cold but his eyes hold a slight shimmer at the sight and he steps closer to you

"Listen and you listen close doll" he puts his fingers on your chin to keep eye contact  " I do love you, always have and always will. So don't you ever say that I dont. I just don't love you the way you deserve to be loved. I'm Dallas Winston! Have you ever thought about all the things people say about me?? I'm incapable of love, Not very good with feelings either man. so horrible at it and being with you frightens me because your just too good for me doll. You deserve someone who can tell you they love you and show you affection. Boy I can't even do that right, no girl wants a boy who gets thrown in the cooler every so often, that's why this is never going to work out"  Dallas looks you in the eyes and you see the sadness pooling in.

You quiver and shake your head
"You can't give up on us, I know we can do it dal. I know we can. You do love me! I can tell of it, you don't need to verbally say it for me to know that you do alright?! If anything you're too good for me so don't speak like that! We deserve eachother dal. None of what you do matters to me because I love you for you. You need to accept that" you smile up at the boy of your dreams. Your soulmate.

"Gosh Im so sorry princess, I don't need that dang Christopher. Looks better on ya anyway. I promise you I will do better to fight for us, because you Y/n y/l/n, mean the world to me" Dally presses soft kisses all over your face causing you to giggle

" I accept your apology dally" you manage to breathe out before he throws you over his shoulder. You burst out laughing as he brings the two of you downstairs and out of bucks place

"Were we going dal?" You ask from your hanging position on his shoulders

Dallas chuckles and taps your butt "treating my baby to some ice cream"

"You mean diary queen?!!" You sqeel with excitement. Boy did you love your ice cream

"Yeah doll, dairy Queen" he replies sheepishly

Dallas walks the two of you the short distance over to the DQ and sets you down on one of the benches, leaving you for a few to get some ice cream cones. He soon comes back with a vanilla cone for you and a chocolate for himself. He throws his arm around your shoulder and pulls you close. The two of you eat in comfortable silence. This fight was definitely worth it you think to yourself, sinking deeper into Dally's touch.

After your ice creams you decide to head over to the Curtis house as the boys should be home from school and work now.

You push open the fence and wait at the steps for dally to open the door, you never really liked to barge into the house like the rest of the boys did. You walked in after dally and sure enough, the whole gang was inside. Dally went and joined Johnny and pony on the couch while two-bit sat on the floor watching Mickey. Soda and Steve sat at the table playing cards and making a rukas so you just decided to talk to darry in the kitchen.

"Hey darry, how was work?" You smile and jump up to sit on the countertop opposite to him. Darry was scrubbing the dishes but smiled back at you anyway

" Hey Y/n, work was fine. Same old y'know? The heat gets the best of me sometimes but what about you? you look a little rough kid" he turned his full attention to you as he wiped his wet hands on a dishcloth and leaned against the sink.

"Dally and I got into a fight again this morning, it was bad. Almost ended things for good but everything's fine now, thanks For checking in dare-bear" darry chuckles at the nickname and turns away to start dinner for the maniac boys inside his home. "as long as your happy Y/n, you really love the boy don't ya?" He asks

You turn so your facing the boys in the living room and watched as dally put Johnny in a head lock, ruffling his hair while grinning. Johnny playfully slapping dally. You heart melts at the sight and you sigh

" Yeah darry, I really do"

GUYS OMG THIS WAS SO FUN TO WRITE STOP😩 IM FREAKING OUT BECAUSE WHILE WRITING DARRYS NAME IT AUTOCORRECTED TO DADDY 😭