Hawk/eli

TW THERE IS SWEARING AND FIGHTING IN THIS CHAPTER, I HAD TO WATCH THE EPISODE WHILE WRITING THIS TO MAKE EVERYTHING PERFECT. also season 4 spoilers :)) I'm on episode 8 rn

HAWKS POV*

Rico was tatting my back, yknow since I changed my hawk color and whatever. While waiting for Rico I decided to dm Y/n, I knew she was at the dojo right now watching the fight between Sensei Lawrence and Mr. Larusso so she would see the text. She has been my bestfriend for years now and is honestly smoking hot, I had a smashing crush on her for awhile. now was my chance to ask her out. I typed "so rumor has it there's a prom coming up" but before I could hit the send button a strange noise echoed through the back of the shop

"aye Rico, you good?" I ask, glancing behind me

"Tattoo shop's closed for the day" a voice came through, definitely not Rico's. when I look up I saw them. Cobra kais. I'm in deep shit. I jump up ready to defend myself and Kyler comes running after me followed by everyone else. This fight was not fair.

I kick the tattoo chair towards them but they go around it and start coming at me, I had to fight back. I punched and kicked around, knocking over some of my old friends. Kylar comes up behind me and grabs the back of my shoulders, putting a cloth around my neck and pushing me flush against the chair.

"You weren't that hard to find you little bitch" he spits, tory walks towards me and I look at her

"You assholes just ignoring the no fighting rules" I'm in disbelief at what they are doing, they should not be aloud to do this. I'm going to make it hell for them after I tell sensei Lawrence.

"Oh we aren't here to fight" Robby turns to me with a blade in his hands, slowly walking up I hold my breathe and pant, struggling against the ties that have me unable to move. Kylar is still holding a cloth around my neck, using pressure. I guess this is what I deserve for all those awful things I've done in my near past. 

NOBODYS POV

Y/n had been at the dojo with all her friends beside hawk, watching as her two senseis fought. It was the last round and everyone was riled up, Y/n watched in disbelief as it looked although both Johnny and Daniel got knocked out at the same time and fell to the ground, she oohd with her friends and demetri suggested to watch the replay so that's what they did.

"Go to another angle"  Johnny says

"There is no other angle" 

You see a hooded figure walk towards the group and realize it's your bestfriend, hawk. He was supposed to be out getting his tattoo redone right now.

"Hawk?" You speak up, peaking everyone's interest. He gets closer and you frown at the sight of clear tears running down his cheeks.

"Shit Eli what happened" Demetri noticed the tears aswell. Eli pulls down his hood and you see his hair. Shaved right down the middle. He looks around, not knowing where to set his eyes until they meet yours.  You follow Johnny to the front of the crowd and remain eye contact with Eli, giving him a sad smile.

"Who did this?" Sensei Lawrence asks

Eli takes a shallow breathe before responding "cobra kai"

You put your head down and stare at your shoes at the mention of the dojo name. The cobras have done some bad stuff to you, making your life hell. including Hawk. He had apologized for he has been you're friend before all the karate rival things, Back when he was sweet and loving Eli. you knew he was still there buried deep inside all the brainwashing karate has done to Hawk, so you accepted his apology. You missed you're best friend.

Hawk pulls his hood over his head and joins you in the crowd of teenagers watching as Johnny and Daniel bicker.

You engulf Eli in a hug and he sobs onto your shirt, you rock back and forward as you whisper sweet things in his ear. He loved that Mohawk dearly and you knew this impacted him alot. You stood there with Hawk for a couple minutes as they argued, miguel and Sam both chipping in to try to help difuse the situation. But nothing worked. As usual.

"Yeah well you don't have to worry about it anymore, were done. Eagle fangs let's go." Johnny's voice booms over the whole dojo, gaining both your attention and those around you. You pull away from your hug but grab Eli's hand instead, pulling him along and following behind Johnny. Together the eagle fangs left miyagi-do.

Nobody knew what was going to happen next. The cobra kais broke the rule of no fighting until the tournament and that mad you upset but that gave you more of a reason to beat them now. You had all your anger saved for the tournament and more to add. You were all so confused and in a haze, the student's stood outside the dojo as you all watched Sensei Lawrence speed off in the van. Leaving you all behind to figure ourselves out.

ONG THIS EPISODE WAS ONE OF MY FAVS STOP 😭⁉️⁉️