Robin Arellano

Imagine getting kidnapped with Finney and when robin calls he can see your crying, he comforts you from the other side of the phone.

the only thing you could feel as you sit on the cold stone ground helplessly, was fear. absolute terror. you've tried everything possible but there was absolutely no way you were going to make it out of here alive.

you had gotten kidnapped alongside your best friend Finney Blake when the two of you were walking home from school one day, and the two of you had been locked in some weird basement thing. there was this phone in the corner of the room and somehow Finney could hear it ring, and talk to the boys who've died on the other side. all the boys that have recently gone missing. Bruce,Vance,Billy and .You've been in here for more days then you could count and took all the ghost boys advice on how to get out, none of witch were successful.

the tears start to pool in your eyes once more, quickly running down your cheeks and dropping from your chin. the sniffling comes shortly after, making Finney turn in your direction from the noise. He noticed the tears running down your face and slowly walked towards you, sitting down next to you. he grabbed for your hand and intertwined it with his own. something your friends would always do to comfort you.

" Finney I don't think we're ever getting out of here. I mean we tried everything! It's helpless." you whisper with the amount of energy left in your bruised, delicate body.

" We can't give up Y/n. You know that." Finney looks just as defeated as you did, but he needed to comfort his friend. You lean your head on his shoulder softly and close your eyes, thinking about all the wonderful memories you had made before getting out here.

you hadn't noticed it but you fell fast asleep on Finney's shoulder and when he jolted suddenly, you stirred awake. confused you look over at Finney as he gets up and walks toward the black phone on the wall. you were guessing he heard it ringing again.

" Hey fin . what's happenin " robin's voice echoed from the other side of the phone.

" Robin ? " Finney's voice calls out, gaining your attention at the boys name. you look up in question and a frown forms on his face.

" Hey Buddy, don't cry. Y/n too. Don't let her cry. "

Finney quickly wipes away his tears as you walk over to stand next to him by the phone.

" I'm not " he states simply

" Yes you are. I can see you, both of you. I'm with you guys " Robin assures " I've been with you this whole time "

" Look Fin, I'm not coming home. But I'm not going to let you two go like I did. "

" We've tried everything! and nothing's worked" Finney's voice is shaky, he was nervous.

you couldn't hear Robin, but by the sound of Finney's voice you somewhat understood what was happening.

" Robin's here ?" you whisper. you were devastated. Robin was one of the ghost boys talking too Finney. the emotions you had hit harder then ever, causing more tears to fall. You get up and walk towards the phone, memories of you and Robin came flooding into your head. Finney stands with the phone in his hand, still talking too Robin.

"I'm not strong. " Finney says into the phone

" You have to be. Your getting out of here Fin, both of you are. If you can't do it for me, do it for Y/n. Look at them fin. you guys are going to leave this place "

" what does it matter ?? " Finney paces around with the phone anxiously

" Because I don't wanna die for nothing ! I at least wanna die for a friend. and because I can't kill that hijo de puta you have to do it for me. "

after a few more moments of you listening to Finney's voice he takes a few steps, almost as if he was fighting someone. You watch in silence. There really wasn't much else for you to do. Shortly after Finney put the phone down and turned to you.

" I know what we have to do Y/n. We're getting out of here. For Robin . " Finney states and for the first time since the two of you have been there, you see a shimmer in his eyes. Hope .

" what did he say ? . Robin. He was omg the phone wasn't he? What did he say" you ask slowly, anticipating a positive answer.

" He said he's been with us this whole time. and he misses us. He told me not to let you cry, and that we'll get out of here. "

you didn't know it but Robin had been standing with you all along, when you cried he would try to touch your hand for comfort, like he always used to do. When the Grabber came down he stood infront of you protectively, but you couldn't see him. You would never see him again.