He shrugged off this thought because he knew Amisha couldn't be like this. Siddharth was talking rubbish. They had a very beautiful time before coming here. He couldn't let Siddharth come between them and ruin their relationship.

❄️

"Why aren't you understanding? Don't you trust me?" she said, and he rolled his eyes over her stubbornness.

"What's the problem? I also broke my deal. It cost me millions, but still, I did it because you are above everything for me," he said.

"Please try to understand, Vivaan. It's not like I love doing this case. We can't just stop living and doing what we want because of him." She tried to explain the situation to him, but he was adamant about not listening to her.

"No, back off from this case," he sternly said.

"I won't, please stop being persistent, Vivaan," she replied, leaving him dumbfounded. All the negative thoughts began to consume his mind.

"Don't, Amisha, don't make me force you." He said and moved an inch closer to her.

"What are you going to do? I'm tired of living in the boundaries set by you. Don't I have the right to live my life the way I want?" She asked, and she was right.

Can't she live the way she desires to? He always restricts her, stalks her, yet she didn't say anything but not anymore.

"Don't change the topic. I am just telling you to back off. Don't fight for his case," he said. He wanted her to step back because, according to him, it would only lead to misunderstandings between them.

"Are you insecure of me, of him, of yourself?" She said, and he held her arm firmly, making her hiss in pain.

"Vivaan, stop behaving like a mad man. Sometimes you become one. I'll leave you." This thing just came out of her mouth, swear to God. She didn't mean anything, but his anger rose up hearing her threat.

"You'll leave me? Get this thing in your head; you can't leave me, not now, not ever. You're destined to be mine. If you ever say this again, I'll chain you up, lock you up, but won't allow you to leave." He said and she looked into his eyes.

For the first time in all these months, she could see only anger in his bloodshot red eyes, his jaw twitching.

She was scared; his aura was dominating. Even though she was shivering, she pretended to be strong.

"That's not what I meant, but Vivaan, stop being so possessive," she said calmly but he held her again.

"I love you, goddamn woman. Can't you understand this one simple thing? Are you so stupid or pretending to be one?"

| Amisha |

I blinked my eyes at his sudden confession. He ran his hand through his hair, ruffling it due to frustration, anger, and who knows what else.

He suddenly turned towards me, bringing me close to him. I had my hands on his shoulder for support, which he yanked off, intertwined his one hand with mine, and raised the other up to the wall.

He was kissing me like his life depends on that kiss, like it was our last kiss. After drifting away, he looked at me with his glittering, shiny eyes.

"Don't ever say that again," and with that, he left. He just left. What just happened? I just couldn't figure out what just happened with him and me just a minute before.