That's when both of them parted and came to my side. "Are you fine?Tell me i-" Vivaan couldn't complete his sentence.

That's when that bastard came over and held my hand. I pulled my hand back and glared at him. "You still have the audacity." Before Vivaan could punch him again, he held his fist and glared back at him.

"Control yourself, Mr. Oberoi. I also know how to punch, but before that, shouldn't you ask your wife about my presence?" he said.

Vivaan turned to me for a second and then looked back at him. He grabbed his collars and, with gritting his teeth, asked, "What were you trying to do with her?"

He said, but Siddharth firmly took Vivaan's hands off his collars and looked at me. "What business would I have with my love?"

He paused and then continued, still gazing at me. "Your wife is my ex, and she called me here."

What the heck? Did he just blame me? Is he trying to portray me as a cheater in front of my husband? What will Vivaan think of me now?

I was just wondering, but then again, a punch landed on his face, and Vivaan said, "Don't you dare to put any allegations on my wife. She's the purest and most loyal partner. Are you trying to create misunderstandings between us? Then back off because I trust her with my life, you motherfucker."

I felt so happy, and a grin appeared on my face, realizing how much trust he had in me. My chest swelled with happiness at that moment.

"I won't spare you for glancing at my wife. Just see what I am going to do with you, you fucker," he said and dragged Siddharth by his collars and threw him out of the house, not before hearing his one more nonsense, "let's see how long your trust will last, dear husband and wife," he said and went.

Vivaan looked at me, and then, shaking his head, he went to the room. I could sense something was wrong, so I followed him.

| Author |

"Vivaan," she said, and he hummed. She expected him to shout at her or maybe get angry, but he didn't.

"I can explain what just -" "I never asked for one," he said, cutting her midway.

"Did he hurt you anywhere?" he asked, and she nodded in denial. After listening to her, he went straight to freshen up.

She got the idea that he was upset with her on some issue but couldn't figure out why.He came outside, and then, taking his watch off, he turned off the lights, making her frown and furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

He laid on the bed, but she was determined to trouble him, so she hugged him from the backside.

"Why are you not talking to me?" she murmured from behind, but he was stiff and didn't even budge.

She whined, tickled him, even kissed him, but he didn't turn around. Now the last resort, though she was nervous about it, she did it in order to talk to him.

Sliding her hand under his shirt, she began caressing his bare waist with her index fingers, which finally made him open his eyes in shock, feeling the sensation. It was doing nothing but making him clutch the blanket and sweat appear on his forehead.

He wanted to stop her, but something inside him was stopping him. For the first time, he was witnessing this side of her.

But his eyes widened when her hands began to caress his abs, almost like hugging him. Was she the old Amisha, who used to get shy even when she saw him shirtless?

He smirked and didn't turn back, trying to see how far she would go. He wasn't upset with her about anything; he just wanted her to tell him that Siddharth was his ex.