However, her resistance only seemed to awaken his inner beast.

"How dare you slap me," he said and moved forward. "Now, I'll show you the consequences of cheating with Vivaan and slapping him."

"No, you can't do this. I'm your wife, for once, just think about it," she pleaded, trying to calm down his inner beast, but she realized she was the one who inadvertently provoked him.

"Don't move," he said angrily as she slid down to the floor, covering herself by crossing her hands over her chest since she was only in her innerwear.

Gripping her hair tightly, he grabbed one of her hands and pinned her against the wall. She whimpered in pain as tears continued to fall rapidly from her eyes.

There was no sign of mercy in him, and she understood that struggling was futile. However, despite knowing that he wouldn't stop today, she fought for her dignity and herself.

"Please, I beg you, this isn't right. You're killing me from within. Don't do this," she cried while trying to escape from him.

"I won't stop today. You've only seen my love, but today you'll see my wrath. And trust me when I say this, I'm deeply obsessed with you," he replied.

She just closed her eyes, feeling his tight grip on her wrists as he moved his face towards the crook of her neck, biting there harshly, making her whimper in pain.

"You-you said you loved me. How can you ruin your own love, your own wife?" she asked. He sighed in annoyance, clenching his jaw because of her continuous disturbance.

"One more word, and it will get harder for you, believe me," he said, making her startled. She started struggling in his hold, while he just caged her in his arms and kissed her forcefully, biting her lips.

He asked for entrance while the girl was crying miserably, not letting her breathe. He was kissing her like a beast, making blood ooze out of her soft lips. She tried to push him and succeeded.

"You're a monster, a fucking monster who wants nothing except yourself inside me," she snapped back at him, and now it crosses all the limits.

She called Satan herself.

Unbuckling his belt, he moved towards her while she just crawled backwards, fearing.

With rapid steps, he came to her and pushed her onto the bed, hovering over her. He tied her wrists to the corners of the bed.

"I hate you to the core vivaan you're a monster" she said and *slapped*

Yes, he slapped her with all the force he could, causing her face to turn the other way. A scratch appeared on her face, and the area turned completely red. It was very painful for her. She then turned back to look at him.

"I hate the fact that I gave a chance to a monster like you," she said, her eyes shedding warm tears and her teeth gritting. Her heart was broken; her soul hurt seeing this demeanor of his.

He slapped her again and grabbed her hair tightly. She struggled against the restraints.

"Shut up, you whore," he said. She looked at him with a shocked expression, her mouth parted.

"Don't look at me like that.There's nothing wrong with spreading your legs for me too. After all, I'm your own husband and you've already acted like a whore" he said, smirking.

She screamed back at him, "I won't, you fucker! I won't let you ruin me. You don't deserve me," she said. He went to his table, opened the drawer, took out tape, and moved towards her.

"Don't, please. It will hurt me so much. Please don't," she pleaded with him.

"Hurting you would give me immense relief," he said while smirking and unwrapping the tape.

She was crying her heart out, but it didn't seem to affect the Satan standing in front of her.

"Tsk tsk, I love seeing you like this-trembling, fragile, all your bravery gone. Huh?" He asked, and she remained silent.

He moved closer, stretching the tape in front of her eyes, and said, "Speak up." She nodded.

"So, dear wifey, whom do you belong to?" he asked, but she didn't answer. He made her look towards him.

"Answer me," he insisted.

Finally, in her trembling, crackly voice, she replied "It's y-you"

"Hmm, who is your master?" he asked, but she went silent, her sobbing the only sound. He stretched the tape again, signaling for her to speak. "It's y-you."

"And what should a slave do for her master? She should obey him, right?" he asked innocently. She closed her eyes and nodded.

"Then be a good wifey and a pretty little slave. Don't annoy me anymore and obey me," he said. She shook her head in denial, ignoring him as he removed his shirt leaving only his pants.

"Don't do this. You're going to regret it. Don't let your beast overcome you."

"Enough of talking," he said and fully removed her dress, though she was wearing shorts. His eyes narrowed.

"Uhmm, so much hiding, but today I will see all of it, removing all the layers," he said, running his fingers over her bare thighs.

She tried to stretch her hands to hide herself from the predator that was her own husband, the one who claimed to love her beyond everything.

"Useless," he mumbled and attacked her, ignoring her sniffles.

He tightly grabbed one of her covered breasts and started leaving hickeys everywhere on her body, while the whole time the girl was begging for mercy. She screamed her lungs out, feeling pain inside and out.

"Please, it's hurting, don't..." she pleaded, fear evident in her voice, worried he might take her virginity.

She rapidly turned her head both ways; it was unbearable for her. He moved upwards, pressing her covered bosom and biting her soft belly, while she screamed.

It wasn't pleasant or pleasurable for her. "Vivaan," words came out broken from her mouth. Ignoring her, he continued-continued to ruin his own love, whom he wanted to cherish.

He was about to remove her shorts when she whispered, "You...killed...me I hate -you--" black dots appeared in front of her, and she fainted.

• • • •

Words- 1600

Any cursings for vivaan? You're allowed to do so but please use ***