Soon both of them went downstairs and bent down to seek blessings from Shalini.

She blessed them by patting her hand over their heads, saying "Bhagwan tum dono ko hamesha saath rakhe aur har buri nazar se bachaye." (May god always keep you together and protect you from an evil eye)

Actually, every year today, Vivaan and Shalini always had one hawan in honour as it was vivaan's late father's birthday.They reached the temple, "Radha krishna temple."

The Panditji performed the worship, and it ended well. All of them prayed wholeheartedly. That's when the main Panditji of the temple came towards them and asked, "Beta Vivaan kaise ho, aur tumhari patni kahan hai?" (How are you vivaan and where is your wife?) Vivaan called Amisha by his side, and both of them sought his blessings.

"Sada suhagan raho," (may you always remain a married woman) he blessed Amisha and said, "You're very lucky, beta, that you got a husband like Vivaan. He's a pure gem."

She nodded her head and replied, "I am very lucky." Vivaan smiled upon hearing her reply.

"He's a real man, never did any bad thing, always thinks good for everyone. Hundreds of kids are living comfortably because of him. I can't thank him for all that he has done. He donated millions of rupees for homeless people, gave them shelter, food, he did everything for the needy and for this temple. Take good care of him," he said, and Amisha looked at Vivaan, smiling widely, feeling so proud of her husband.

"I just do what I can to make each person smile, and this is my responsibility, Panditji," he said, and both of them greeted him for the last time and moved out of the temple.

That's when the Puja ki thali fell from Amisha's hand, and an old lady came towards them.

She grabbed Amisha's hand, making all three of them frown. "Sab kuch bikhar jayega," (everything will get destroy) she said thrice, making Amisha scared. Shalini came over there and freed Amisha's hand from the lady's grip.

"Leave her," after a lot of struggle, the lady left her hand but still mumbled her words. During the car ride home, Amisha was lost in her thoughts. Vivaan held her hand while keeping the other on the steering wheel.

"What happened?" he asked.

"That lady, she said-" she was cut off midway when Shalini said, "Don't think about her words, beta. She was just blabbering nonsense. Come on, Amisha don't think about it" Amisha faked a smile and tried to forget that lady's words.

❄️

"I'm going, Amisha. Come, I'll drop you off at your firm," he said, and Amisha looked at him.

"No, today I'm not going."

"Why? Are you not feeling well? What happened? Tell me, wait, I'll take you to the doctor or call him," he got worried for her in just a second.

That's when Amisha thought, Nothing will be destroy he loves me so much. She smiled at him when he said, "Why are you smiling?" She smiled even more broadly, confusing him. His confusion went overboard when she tiptoed and kissed him on his cheek.

"Periods?" He asked, and she nodded in denial.

"Then what's the reason for your weirdness?"

"Weirdness kahan, yeh to mera pyar hai," (Weirdness, you say? This is my love) she seductively said and encircled her arms around his neck, giving a wet kiss on his neck.

"You mean you love me, and if you're this much romantic, then let me cancel going to the office. Yahan ka mahol zyada accha hai," (The atmosphere here is much better,) he asked, raising one of his eyebrows playfully.

"I mean that's - wait, you were late for the office, go bye," she said, turning him towards the door.

"First tell me why you are not going."

"I have some work with mom, and then I have to meet Vani too," she said, and he nodded. He turned to leave when Amisha held his hand from the back.

"You will keep your promise, right?" she said, and he moved closer to her, encircling his arms around her waist. He kissed her eyelids. Yes, he loved kissing her eyelids, and she loved him kissing her closed eyelids.

"I will " he said and turned to leave. Reaching the door, he stopped and said, "Tell my wife that I love her." She just smiled at his words but got amazed when he realized that he just said that he loves her. Did he just confessed to her?

She felt awesome, her heart filled with joy. She wanted to scream in happiness, but she calmed her excitement by placing her hand on her chest, trying to calm her thumping heart.

"Abhi hi nahi tham Raha hai to jab sahi tarike se vo kahenge tab meri maut pakki hai," (Even now, it's not stopping, so when he'll say it properly, my death is certain) she said and moved outside to talk to Shalini.

You all must be wondering what promise they were talking about. Actually, after a lot of efforts, Amisha made Vivaan agree not to stalk her everywhere, but he made one thing clear:

he won't let her go alone to the supermarket without bodyguards, and Amisha had to agree, otherwise, "jo milra tha vo bhi nahi milta." But she was unaware of the fact that Vivaan had already decided not to listen to her.

"Except this, I would fulfill every promise I made to you," he said internally because he just couldn't stop worrying about her.

By each passing second, he feared that if she gets to know about his obsession and the limits he has crossed for her, he literally threatened one waiter for looking at her, beat one employee at the supermarket in his old building for touching her hand by mistake while taking the card from her for payment, and so on.

He feared what would happen when she found out about the camera in her room and that he had been watching her every movement.

Her husband was her stalker, she will probably hate him? Or more than that? Still, he couldn't bring himself to stop because he was addicted to her. She was like a drug, an endless desire, and he wanted to adore, worship, and protect her every moment.

❄️

"So, should I consider this meeting fixed, Mr. Oberoi?" the young man asked, protruding his hand outwards for a handshake, but Vivaan kept himself straight.

He smirked and said, "Why would you want to deal at your loss, Mr. Shekhawat?"

"Not everything is about money, Mr. Oberoi, and it's going to be my first project in India, so why not start by building relations first?" he said, and Vivaan shook hands with him.

"Well, let's complete all the necessary things today itself so we can start with the project," he suggested, and Vivaan nodded.

"It's fine with me. Can we complete the remaining process at my home if it's no problem with you? I am also interested in building relations, so come home both for the deal and dinner," hearing him, Mr. Shekhawat agreed.

"Sure, I would love to, Mr. Oberoi, and please address me by my name, Siddharth. Let's be a little more informal?" He asked, and Vivaan smiled a little, nodding at him.

Vivaan came back and was surprised to see the dining table. Amisha had prepared everything so quickly. To be honest, he wouldn't say he was impressed because his wife was unique; she never left any chance to impress him unknowingly, and he was habitual of it.

His chain of thoughts broke when he heard a doorbell, and Amisha went to open the door.
Upon opening the door, the smile on her face disappeared... And boom!!

••••